FB Kor Kor's "Atas Music" Recommendation thread.

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been a rough 2 weeks for me. Dad tested covid positive and had an episode of delirium that lasted a whole week which scared the sh1t out of me. Thank goodness he's recovering. Was good that I had music to accompany me the past 2 weeks.

The Rain - Joe Hisaishi

Last edited:

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm actually subscribed to Tonebase Piano. The stuff they put out is sooo good. I took advantage of their Black Friday sale last weekend (50% off). The moment the email popped up, I didn't even hesitate. I've been wanting to subscribe for a long time and I kind of had a feeling they'll have a Black Friday discount incoming. They have a 30% off for teachers and I've always wanted to sub, but I just wanted to wait for Black Friday to see if they have a deeper discount.

Last edited:

lemondrink

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been a rough 2 weeks for me. Dad tested covid positive and had an episode of delirium that lasted a whole week which scared the sh1t out of me. Thank goodness he's recovering. Was good that I had music to accompany me the past 2 weeks.

The Rain - Joe Hisaishi

Glad to hear your Dad's on the mend .. you stay safe as well

I'm actually subscribed to Tonebase Piano. The stuff they put out is sooo good. I took advantage of their Black Friday sale last weekend (50% off). The moment the email popped up, I didn't even hesitate. I've been wanting to subscribe for a long time and I kind of had a feeling they'll have a Black Friday discount incoming. They have a 30% off for teachers and I've always wanted to sub, but I just wanted to wait for Black Friday to see if they have a deeper discount.

Haha, usually never post from that channel cos not really "music videos" but this was just too good to pass up :s22:

So Hyun Ko - Sarasate's Carmen Fantasy

Four Seasons of Manhattan - Composed by Alexey Shor, performed by Sergey Krylov & NSO Uzbekistan

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Lemondrink! And yeah I liked how Seymour Bernstein chided Ben Laude.

"You play Beethoven your way, and I play it HIS way".

Pathetique 2nd movement Piano Arrangement - Jung Hwan Ho

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Original vs Cover

Angel Baby - Rosie & The Originals

Angel Baby - Jeanette Jurado

Last edited:

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Original Piano version of Granada from Suite Espagnole versus the Guitar transcript. I actually prefer the guitar transcript!

Granada (Isaac Albeniz) - Alicia de Laroccha

Granada (Isaac Albeniz) - Ana Vidovic

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.