Fiat Doblo doing narrow U-turn

Coolzs

Reaction score
Anyone who drives Fiat Doblo know if they can do a narrow u-turn on small roads? I find that Fiat Doblo need a big space to do u-turn. Anyone account the same issue? Can modify to u-turn in more narrow roads?

iduncheckmail

Master Member
Reaction score
fwah you wan to modify the wheelbase? first time i hear such thing

mel1888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i drive NV200. its a breeze. like drive masak masak like that.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stock is best.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like you have a thing against people who wants to mod. just curious why but i support. haha
Not really, just advocating that originality is the best. Don't do anything to 'improve' it.

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really, just advocating that originality is the best. Don't do anything to 'improve' it.
I think some ppl likes to zhng because they think is cool?

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone who drives Fiat Doblo know if they can do a narrow u-turn on small roads? I find that Fiat Doblo need a big space to do u-turn. Anyone account the same issue? Can modify to u-turn in more narrow roads?
3 choices:
1. Make a wide turn, which means you will need to eat into the other lane, if there is another lane.
2. Do a 3-point turn when making the U-turn
3. Find another way to get to that place, or go further down and hope to get a wider junction where the U-turn can accommodate.

For example, in my case, I have an option to do a U-turn at Hougang Ave 9 in front of the NPC. But it turns from 2 lanes to 2 lanes, and for longer wheelbase vehicles, this will be a problem unless you eat much into the other lane. I avoid making that U-turn, and rather go by a roundabout way to get to where I need to go. If really boh bian and have to do it, then try to do a quick 3-point turn.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.