Reaction score
dLKwZNm.jpg

finally maxed out my materia...:s12::s12::s12:

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
maxed out a few and sold the healing materia at 2400

realized that the difficulty to beat those badass is much harder than the good old ff7
sure no need to farm? I tried a few times before I beat reno at the church/shiva/monodrive

tactic different unlike old ff7, higher level confirm no difficulty with usual enemies, even the turks
think it is better to build up magic defense stats in this remake

Sanguoshitaisen

Master Member
Reaction score
maxed out a few and sold the healing materia at 2400

realized that the difficulty to beat those badass is much harder than the good old ff7
sure no need to farm? I tried a few times before I beat reno at the church/shiva/monodrive

tactic different unlike old ff7, higher level confirm no difficulty with usual enemies, even the turks
think it is better to build up magic defense stats in this remake
Yes no need to farm . I rush to complete during the 3 days . Just need to know the weakness

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
spent 4hrs to raise the stats, max some materia and 30k more, by going around the slum
at sector 5

ondooy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hardcore sia, which chapter u grind in?

Sent from Rem Is Best Waifu using GAGT

hard mode chapter 17, vr missions. get exp up and ap up materia before grinding.
only takes less than 30 mins to reach 50 and gives around 7k ap per hour with ap up that's 14k per hr.
now searching for manifest to max out my weapons.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hard mode chapter 17, vr missions. get exp up and ap up materia before grinding.
only takes less than 30 mins to reach 50 and gives around 7k ap per hour with ap up that's 14k per hr.
now searching for manifest to max out my weapons.

thanks was thinking to chiong my aeris wpn proficiency as well

2dk2RVV.jpg

dagobah

Reaction score
Hi, anyone able to download this theme? My friend who purchased the digital game can download. I purchased the physical copy can’t download
Are you sure it is the same? Now I remember there is also another theme for digital preorders. What we were talking about is the theme for ps+ members. Guess not for our region.

dagobah

Reaction score
I read physical copies sold out in the US, places like Targets, BestBuy...

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Chapter 14, been chionging 18hrs since chap 8, back to sector 5 slum for some grinding as well as quests, 46hrs play
How many total chapters for this release?
Magnify materia is good

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.