Flight Bluetooth adapter

v1hypersg

Reaction score
since air travel has resume,

anyone can share if they have bought previously or thinking of buying a flight bluetooth adapter ?

it allows the in-flight entertainment sounds to be stream to your wireless headphones or earbuds,

thanks in advance

morimorimori

Reaction score
Not sure how useful. Some airlines already moved to Wi-Fi. Use your personal device to watch, they save on in flight equipment.
And for the people who do bring tablets usually they have own media.

v1hypersg

Reaction score
I think still have market, flying to japan on SQ and think they still using the 3 pin plug for earphones for their tablet style entertainment,

that is why looking for the best one from the list,

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the Twelve South Airfly Pro over 2 years ago, still in its box, not opened yet. :s13:

aloha126

Reaction score
I am currently using the RHA, it worked well with my Bose Quite Comfort. Just purchased the AirPods Pro 2nd Gen, will try out on end of this month flight. Also purchased the Airfly Pro too just in case the RHA doesn’t pair with the new AirPods Pro 2nd Gen.

aloha126

Reaction score
Anyone tried pairing the RHA with the new AirPods Pro 2nd Gen? Any issue? Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.