Forum: Fear that Chinese Singaporeans support China purely due to race is misplaced

danguard

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Taiwan and hongkong is also multi cultural nations

taiwanese have aboriginals as well

hongkong has filipinos and indians

true as well

and thats why those nations like us, are doing well tbh

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask the second biggest population of Chinese: Taiwan whether they support China

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then ask ukraine stop harassing donetsk and luhansk..... they are self independence already.....
No need to ask as no harassment

plus what u post unrelated to the contents of my post, not even relevant as a comparison

anyway if want to support race then help for the race to regain independence otherwise it is not supporting race

cal127

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
racist against Chinese is okay......... mod approve one....... chicom wumao all is ok..... only racist against a certain whom we do not speak of is not ok..... the C word is must not be named.....

right @Dr.Vijay

I think based on the last few pages alone, you're the last person he should listen to. Let's find out. Why don't you msg and invite him in. :s13:

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure about donetsk and luhansk wanting 'self independence' though. Maybe but who knows. The simple fact is that Russia invaded those regions.

Taiwan if I am not wrong, has been going their own way for quite a while.
Russia also invaded other regions hence this is not relevant

a lot of discussion on things that are irrelevant - such things are not worth long discussion as they are meant to distract from real issues

blong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think based on the last few pages alone, you're the last person he should listen to. Let's find out. Why don't you msg and invite him in. :s13:

This guy reminds me of someone a while back.
Was making all sort of racists remarks on everyone but gets extremely angry and triggered when others do it to him. Threatened to report to the police or something.

blong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos both entities are successful entities

same as singapore

English and chinese/east asian language

Don't think TW speaks a lot of English, which would be problematic for the other races in Singapore.
Pretty sure a lot of HK also will have language problems with Singaporeans as well. Heck, even with Chinese Singaporeans.
Pretty sure a good number of the Filipinos and Indians are not citizens of those countries.

cal127

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This guy reminds me of someone a while back.
Was making all sort of racists remarks on everyone but gets extremely angry and triggered when others do it to him. Threatened to report to the police or something.

Is that a subtle reference to the same guy? Better to have something to corroborate like a screenshot. Ya know, just in case the doc drops by. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.