Forza 5 PC

Yongkit

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I got a 2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition from wheel spin, and shared a tune for it.

This was actually a bad car since FE are maxed out with overkill upgrades that you can't change at max S1 900 PI. I looked through the list of recommended tunes at S1 and nobody managed to make it competitive, all unchanged upgrades because its already maxed and bad tunes.

Most upgrades cannot be removed, but this car had overkill handling and traction for S1, so I swapped out race tires for offroad, freed some PI for power upgrades and tuned it for road use.

Tested it on both wheel and gamepad, I actually tried unbeatable on gamepad, managed to match AI's best lap of 58s on the same circuit as the gamepad test on Pro in the video, but couldn't overtake.

This tune besides being competitive is great for a default freeroam car, fast with good handling, responsive turning, can go offroad for shortcuts and barn finds, can drift endlessly on offroad during skill songs.
Wow nice spin (y) I wanna try too if I can get the car

Yongkit

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I got a 2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition from wheel spin, and shared a tune for it.

This was actually a bad car since FE are maxed out with overkill upgrades that you can't change at max S1 900 PI. I looked through the list of recommended tunes at S1 and nobody managed to make it competitive, all unchanged upgrades because its already maxed and bad tunes.

Most upgrades cannot be removed, but this car had overkill handling and traction for S1, so I swapped out race tires for offroad, freed some PI for power upgrades and tuned it for road use.

Tested it on both wheel and gamepad, I actually tried unbeatable on gamepad, managed to match AI's best lap of 58s on the same circuit as the gamepad test on Pro in the video, but couldn't overtake.

This tune besides being competitive is great for a default freeroam car, fast with good handling, responsive turning, can go offroad for shortcuts and barn finds, can drift endlessly on offroad during skill songs.
May I know if you have any plan to create a club for us to join in follow your lead?

Yongkit

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For the new player remember to check your achievement in accolades, sometime there are new gift/cars to be unlock from there.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to ask, but are those competitors in the race real online ppl or just AI? How do know who is real or AI? Thanks.
Playing with others have to join in a convoy and create races or join horizon open.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know if you have any plan to create a club for us to join in follow your lead?
I don't know what I can do since I haven't progressed the game much and I don't plan to play for the long run, just a bit now.
I actually did make one yesterday since a car club is good to see other members scores for score challenging. Kind of slow to think about it. since I made the same one for FH4 called Chiongsters Racing Club with a Singapore Pools logo.

cTex3Gv.jpg

Yongkit

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I don't know what I can do since I haven't progressed the game much and I don't plan to play for the long run, just a bit now.
I actually did make one yesterday since a car club is good to see other members scores for score challenging. Kind of slow to think about it. since I made the same one for FH4 called Chiongsters Racing Club with a Singapore Pools logo.

cTex3Gv.jpg
That's great I just joined 🙋‍♂️

Stanley W

Reaction score

cTex3Gv.jpg
System 7!!!!

Yongkit

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the noob qn
;) no worry we share information to enjoy the game better.

By the way the level in the online racing does not matter as many use very fast car and skills are extremely good. A minor mistake can be overtake by other player any time but it's very fun I just horn those racer like to crash on me then they horn back :ROFLMAO: many different horn sound very fun

Stanley W

Reaction score

cTex3Gv.jpg
Joined u! But these few weeks won't be playing much. Busy with eoy work load

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I made 2 tunes so far for easy winter seasonal championship.

Street > 2017 Ford Focus RS: 329 954 662
Wet Circuit > 1998 MB AMG CLK GTR: 107 303 514

Note: These tunes are all made for assists off, ABS is fine, no need traction control or stability control. Use simulation steering, even on gamepad.

Last edited:

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For easy scramble championship

1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four RC ST185: 314 574 213

Car is tuned to swing out its rear and make sharp turn if you handbrake. If too fast tap tap brake then handbrake going into turn for perfect turn angle.

Scramble need to turn like this so as not to slow down too much. If can do this, then will be easy wins with this car.

Note: These tunes are all made for assists off, ABS is fine, no need traction control or stability control. Use simulation steering, even on gamepad.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.