Forza 5 PC

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the showcase event buggy and the beast bugged? I always get 2nd place. First time I try, 3:24, 2nd place. Second time I try, I got 3:21 still 2nd place, third time I try I got 3:19 STILL 2nd place!!

It's always a picture perfect finish with the 2 trucks inching me out by nano seconds. There's an accolade challenge to get 1st place for this event so I'm sure you're supposed to be able to win.

Been enjoying myself with this game for the whole day but this one event is making me feel sick.

Last edited:

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the showcase event buggy and the beast bugged? I always get 2nd place. First time I try, 3:24, 2nd place. Second time I try, I got 3:21 still 2nd place, third time I try I got 3:19 STILL 2nd place!!

It's always a picture perfect finish with the 2 trucks inching me out by nano seconds. There's an accolade challenge to get 1st place for this event so I'm sure you're supposed to be able to win.

Been enjoying myself with this game for the whole day but this one event is making me feel sick.
Another thing about the race is whenever I'm in front and the truck hits me from behind I spin the fk out of control. If I use rewind for that, the truck then starts in front of me.

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Another thing about the race is whenever I'm in front and the truck hits me from behind I spin the fk out of control. If I use rewind for that, the truck then starts in front of me.
how is the overall experience? game play smooth?

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are forza 5 roads going to be based on actual locations?
so for every new country release, do we need to buy season pass to access?

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score

Got time tonight I try

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
are forza 5 roads going to be based on actual locations?
so for every new country release, do we need to buy season pass to access?
At least for Edinburgh can say yes it's quite accurate to a certain extend. Can try Google map Mexico and see haha

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow you did it, is there some trick to winning the race?
I'm guessing only the ending part matters
I didn't see any pattern, but the last try was without rewind and no crashes. And u r right, Everytime u rewind ,the monster truck came onto me, infront of me and beside me knocking me out of the lane sometimes, and yes the last few miliseconds is where I win.. as in I wasn't really leading at all before those last milliseconds

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.