Forza 5 PC

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I managed to complete the monster truck event already. The trick is just the last stretch when you drive into the water. Enter from the right side and exit on the left, you'll retain more speed to allow you to catch up to the trucks. Literally everything else before that doesnt matter.

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wow so many using wheel to play I only use gamepad to play 😅

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow so many using wheel to play I only use gamepad to play 😅
This game meant to have fun, I last time play fh4 online with others also use gamepad, more fun to muck around with.

Use wheel buang here and there liao, still must wait for you to slowly turn wheel reverse and correct liao come back... more leceh.

Play with wheel is ownself shiok only when playing solo or freeroaming.

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This game meant to have fun, I last time play fh4 online with others also use gamepad, more fun to muck around with.

Use wheel buang here and there liao, still must wait for you to slowly turn wheel reverse and correct liao come back... more leceh.

True also ya I got a wheel for PS4 but can't use for PC so basically just use my gamepad and it actually feel good too with it's feedback on hand on the road. (y)

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Forza 5 map.jpg

this is my map now. if anyone happen to find any interesting race please share, i am running around for fun now :LOL:

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I damn kumgong, never setup the recording software, record on same drive as playing the game and got mouse cursor smack in the middle... sorry for lousy quality, my pc now is just for couch coop and kids games.

I started with the RWD Supra and drove around to get used to it, quite floaty and not enough grip. Tried tuning it and it was much better but downloaded a popular tune and it was even better. Then took it for my first race with simulation settings and manual clutch. A few practice laps and went for it.

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I damn kumgong, never setup the recording software, record on same drive as playing the game and got mouse cursor smack in the middle... sorry for lousy quality, my pc now is just for couch coop and kids games.

I started with the RWD Supra and drove around to get used to it, quite floaty and not enough grip. Tried tuning it and it was much better but downloaded a popular tune and it was even better. Then took it for my first race with simulation settings and manual clutch. A few practice laps and went for it.

wow without driving line and the skills of concentration (y) (y)

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lucky.png

My luckiest spin so far. The huayra is one of my fav car too.
Also just earned the delorean from completing the summer series event, it's interesting how a D tier car can upgrade all the way to S2 :ROFLMAO:

Now just trying to complete the rest of the series events to get the AM DBS, which looks the closest to another one of my fav car the AM One-77.

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score

Hahah on FH4 i switch between Wheel and Gamepad, depending on what kind of race is it. But yeah wheel is quite shiok la... since sg cannot speed, so use wheel speed like real haha But in FH5 i use wheel for all race..... except drifting kind (not use to hard counter steering my wheel ahha)

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
Lucky.png

My luckiest spin so far. The huayra is one of my fav car too.
Also just earned the delorean from completing the summer series event, it's interesting how a D tier car can upgrade all the way to S2 :ROFLMAO:

Now just trying to complete the rest of the series events to get the AM DBS, which looks the closest to another one of my fav car the AM One-77.
Naise! wish i can get some nice cars too...currently not quite nice

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score

Naise driving!

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Naise driving!
Thanks!
Hahah on FH4 i switch between Wheel and Gamepad, depending on what kind of race is it. But yeah wheel is quite shiok la... since sg cannot speed, so use wheel speed like real haha But in FH5 i use wheel for all race..... except drifting kind (not use to hard counter steering my wheel ahha)
Yeah, drifting is not so easy, I also will do drifting challenges on gamepad because it's easier. Drifting would require different wheel settings than racing especially with the wheel's own software. Generally, optimal settings for track and off road are different also, but for most of us a general setting can compensate for both already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.