Forza 5 PC

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Playing with steering wheel seems so much more fun.

Last time played with keyboard, every keypress makes a sharp turn.

Then swapped to controller, not as bad as keyboard, but still pretty bad.

Sadly no steering wheel for me to play on.
Yup, steering wheel is add fun factor, gamepad is still easier and faster generally and way more couch friendly.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My championship tunes blew up over the weekend! Cleared every tuning accolade over the weekend!

Usually won't get too many downloads since I am an unknown tuner and easy championships players will use whatever cars they have/like and download a tune. The dirt championship is probably harder for many players, so many were willing to buy the cheap M5 and download my tune.

qfXWnOp.jpg

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stupid question,

while using the Forza Tuner, i see that there's this "Redline number" that i need to fill in.

Just want to make sure i'm doing it correctly.

I basically drive on a straight road until my needle reaches the "Red color" zone, then i press "T" to swap to Telemetry, and see my current RPM. The gear itself doesnt matter, Gear 1 or Gear 4, the RPM should be the same as long as the needle is in the red zone?

Last edited:

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stupid question,

while using the Forza Tuner, i see that there's this "Redline number" that i need to fill in.

Just want to make sure i'm doing it correctly.

I basically drive on a straight road until my needle reaches the "Red color" zone, then i press "T" to swap to Telemetry, and see my current RPM. The gear itself doesnt matter, Gear 1 or Gear 4, the RPM should be the same as long as the needle is in the red zone?
The tachometer rpm is the same for any gear since it measures engine revolutions. You only need to look at the hud to see the redline zone lower and upper limit and input into the calculator. The numberings are represented in thousands eg. 7 is 7000.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've noticed since the last patch steering with gamepad has changed. Cars on cornering will auto straighten then turn again. I've retuned these cars to compensate for the understeer.

These cars basically are competitive at Pro difficulty with high grip and top handling, meaning they are guaranteed to beat Expert but winning Pro will depend on the track and luck.

Road/Street
[A] 2020 Toyota GR Supra - 158 163 985
[S1] 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe - 139 851 051

Rally/X-Country
[A] 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X GSR - 180 785 877

Last edited:

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've noticed since the last patch steering with gamepad has changed. Cars on cornering will auto straighten then turn again. I've retuned these cars to compensate for the understeer.

These cars basically are competitive at Pro difficulty with high grip and top handling, meaning they are guaranteed to beat Expert but winning Pro will depend on the track and luck.

Road/Street
[A] 2020 Toyota GR Supra - 283 265 302
[S1] 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe - 139 851 051

Rally/X-Country
[A] 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X GSR - 180 785 877
Ppl talking about winning Experts and Pros, while im here stuck at Above Average T.T
Really is skill issue lol.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ppl talking about winning Experts and Pros, while im here stuck at Above Average T.T
Really is skill issue lol.
Most of the time is the tune, bad tunes will get you nowhere. The lancer tune is actually capable to beat unbeatable on certain dirt/x-country tracks.

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I still have ctd issue when loading...o_O need to close some background apps and multiple try before can play

Edit: seems it is the HWiNFO 7.14 causing the crash and hang issue. After uninstalled seems more stable and will continue to monitor the performance.

Last edited:

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tunes for this week's Summer Seasonal Championships using cheap cars.
The road championship is probably the hardest, have to drive pretty aggressively.

Street Championship
2018 Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5 - 688 847 944

Road Championship
2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 - 110 164 099

Dirt Championship
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X GSR - 105 248 864

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doing championship tunes for the last time, only have 1 month of game pass left.

Bonus: Rolled this in a wheelspin, possibly the best AI beater car, totally smokes unbeatable.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lmao... forgot I made these in FH4, now I imported them over.

1997 Landrover Defender 90
Singapore Police Force - 125 365 036
b2mgo8o.jpg

Singapore Armed Forces 6 Div - 131 645 682
7Y3dJyn.jpg

The vinyls if anyone wants to stick them on their cars:
SPF Logo - 348 761 147
6 Div Badge - 903 160 046
Police Stripe - 169 090 536
7O6tV8L.jpg

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walau... this game full of hackers, see my trial race from 3mins onwards...
They got NOS one... every time white smoke appears behind them, they boost ahead at high speed...

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Walau... this game full of hackers, see my trial race from 3mins onwards...
They got NOS one... every time white smoke appears behind them, they boost ahead at high speed...

oh that was hacker?

I always lost in online racing and when they bang me backside I always horn them :LOL:

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh that was hacker?

I always lost in online racing and when they bang me backside I always horn them :LOL:
I also dunno, both of them bang me on the backside and I moved one side let them pass, in case the not happy ram me :ROFLMAO:

Online racing is a shetshow, race halfway got car catapult through the air to the front one...

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I also dunno, both of them bang me on the backside and I moved one side let them pass, in case the not happy ram me :ROFLMAO:

Online racing is a shetshow, race halfway got car catapult through the air to the front one...
ya i ever experienced these 3 cars all sandwich me then I got to break and bang their backside :devilish:

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with RTX on and overall experience was really amazing. :love:
Maybe I'm being too anal, and arguing semantic, but it's not 'RTX on', rather, it should be 'RT on'. RTX is an nVidia trademark for the series of cards bearing the 'RTX' moniker.....just sayin'.;)

Yes, have heard comments that the music in FH5 is not as good as FH4. The intro theme from FH4, A Moment Apart by ODESZA, is just too shiok! (y) I haven't tried FH5 yet....waiting for sale!

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm being too anal, and arguing semantic, but it's not 'RTX on', rather, it should be 'RT on'. RTX is an nVidia trademark for the series of cards bearing the 'RTX' moniker.....just sayin'.;)

Yes, have heard comments that the music in FH5 is not as good as FH4. The intro theme from FH4, A Moment Apart by ODESZA, is just too shiok! (y) I haven't tried FH5 yet....waiting for sale!
Many thanks :LOL: you are technically to correct me as it is RT for sure

ya agreed FH4 have better intro theme.

think if i recalled correctly you are into racing games too, do join the thread when you have starting playing really like to hear your view on this game too. ;)

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wow got free Jeep Trailcat 2016 (Halo Infinite) today :love: (redeemed from message center)

1642824601477.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.