Freelance photographer in korea

kaysee

Reaction score
Hi there, can't find any "all about korea thread" to levy on so had to start a new thread.

Was wondering if any of you all have any contacts to freelance photographers in Korea (Seoul/Jeju/Busan) for those couple photoshoots? Want to capture some nice memories of our trip to Korea this November but don't want to go to those pre-wedding photographers who charge thousands just for a couple shoot.

So appreciate if any of you all know of those freelancers who just started out or building up portfolios for photography (not so expensive in this way), let me know please ! Thank you in advance !

rosepricks

Reaction score
Hi Kaysee, i saw your qn in 2015 and im heading to jeju/seoul/busan end of this year, Oct 2022! Just wondering if you had manage to get any contacts then that you can recommend to me now. Greatly appreciate it! Thanks ◡̈

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.