Friends with benefits?

yyysss

Reaction score
Has anyone here had or have a setup where you are just friends with benefits with someone? I'm currently seeing someone who wants for us to just be friends with benefits (maybe for now) because he's not ready to commit to a new relationship (he has yet to adjust to his new job, he is the breadwinner for his elderly parents and he has recently come out of a 2-year relationship). I really really like the guy and love spending time with him, but I don't know if a friends-with-benefits setup is right for me.
I know it is tough for a woman to list out relationship requirements as clearly as man, but I think if you really like this guy and love spending time with him, you will need to have clear requirements too before go into fwb arrangment.

For example, you require him to bring you to event that bring you new experience/surprise before he can get the benefits, he kind of need to do something for you before he can get something from you. Human only treasure the things that they invest something into it.

Fwb arrangement rarely benefits female from what I know, hopefully this fwb arrangement with a tweak can increase your chance to have a relationship with this guy you like.

Mr Totoro 38

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you got to prepare you might lost the friendship IF such FWB relationship didn't turn out well after some times lor...

The piak session also maybe not turn out as what you expect too sometimes.

Of coz, if you want to go ahead, no one can stop you But that guy friend of yours also don't mind such FWB relation. (Most guys won't reject coz is FREE sex)

In the end, you need to know what you are doing!

Enjoy first or regret later? Such FWB relationship from what i saw will end up TWEAK badly.
Gals will be the losing end.

trd_charlie

Reaction score
Has anyone here had or have a setup where you are just friends with benefits with someone? I'm currently seeing someone who wants for us to just be friends with benefits (maybe for now) because he's not ready to commit to a new relationship (he has yet to adjust to his new job, he is the breadwinner for his elderly parents and he has recently come out of a 2-year relationship). I really really like the guy and love spending time with him, but I don't know if a friends-with-benefits setup is right for me.
It's just casual dating. Don't confine yourself to traditional asian societal standards.

There is no winner and loser in every relationship, casual or not. I don't understand why people still thinks female loses out or whatever whenever intimacy happens. Both parties experience pleasure, not only the guy. It's not like you're getting preggy or wat (another topic).

Getting into a relationship isn't easy for everyone. In fact, him stating upfront that he's not ready means he's letting you know what to expect for now. A slimeball douchebag would have promised you heaven and earth just to get into your pants.

You like him, and enjoy spending time with him? Go for it. Excessive pondering always robs people of potential opportunities. Who knows, something beautiful may blossom. Even if it doesn't, at least you had a great time.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's just casual dating. Don't confine yourself to traditional asian societal standards.

There is no winner and loser in every relationship, casual or not. I don't understand why people still thinks female loses out or whatever whenever intimacy happens. Both parties experience pleasure, not only the guy. It's not like you're getting preggy or wat (another topic).

Getting into a relationship isn't easy for everyone. In fact, him stating upfront that he's not ready means he's letting you know what to expect for now. A slimeball douchebag would have promised you heaven and earth just to get into your pants.

You like him, and enjoy spending time with him? Go for it. Excessive pondering always robs people of potential opportunities. Who knows, something beautiful may blossom. Even if it doesn't, at least you had a great time.
What so great?

Spike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Meet him lesser and try dating people to check your feelings. For all you know, could be a passing fad.

Wasabilover

Reaction score
Rule #1 never get to b fwb with someone u hope to hv a future with

Ts will be too emotionally involved.
Also ts can turn the game on guy.

get it out of ur system. Jus hv 1 freaking long session and blow his mind off. Then stop. Let him chase u and see u as a viable partner. Seems like sex is impt to him. Tat said, would u wanna b with a guy who makes such indecent prooposal? Can u trust him knowing he can do this behind ur back?

atanbh91

Reaction score
Frog in a well here, sorry to hijack. I'm quite curious about how does FWB works? Don't ask me to try, I'm in a committed r/s.
To be specific, aside from the actual penetration to orgasm, how does FWB engage in foreplay? After all, it's a fact that both parties should be sufficiently aroused in order for both to have a pleasurable experience. Or is it just relying on tons of lube?
For a normal romantic r/s, the typical foreplay formula is kissing and touching. So does FWB engage in kissing? Is there dirty talk like "You make me so wet" or is it matter-of-fact like "I'm sufficiently wet now, you may enter"? Probably my own tunnel view, but it's hard to imagine kissing that is not romantic. And my understanding of FWB arrangement is that it hinges on no romance involved.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Frog in a well here, sorry to hijack. I'm quite curious about how does FWB works? Don't ask me to try, I'm in a committed r/s.
To be specific, aside from the actual penetration to orgasm, how does FWB engage in foreplay? After all, it's a fact that both parties should be sufficiently aroused in order for both to have a pleasurable experience. Or is it just relying on tons of lube?
For a normal romantic r/s, the typical foreplay formula is kissing and touching. So does FWB engage in kissing? Is there dirty talk like "You make me so wet" or is it matter-of-fact like "I'm sufficiently wet now, you may enter"? Probably my own tunnel view, but it's hard to imagine kissing that is not romantic. And my understanding of FWB arrangement is that it hinges on no romance involved.
LMAO. You need to know the definition between emotional and physical and the difference between these two.

You mean you will have a different 'physical method' (for the lack of a better word) of intimation once you are married as compared to now being in a normal romantic r/s?

FWB is to describe the type of relationship.

kundalini

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think fwb only work if the girl is already in a r/s.
if not the girl will get attached to the fwb

atanbh91

Reaction score
LMAO. You need to know the definition between emotional and physical and the difference between these two.

You mean you will have a different 'physical method' (for the lack of a better word) of intimation once you are married as compared to now being in a normal romantic r/s?

FWB is to describe the type of relationship.
Not sure what you mean. Married is a type of normal romantic r/s, and for this type the 'physical method' of intimacy is driven by emotional.

Yes, the act of intercourse itself can be purely physical and impersonal, kind of like using a toy or doll. Just curious how fwb get to the stage of intercourse. Do each person arouse themselves before meeting, and then just straight away get down to it?

PikaManiac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. Married is a type of normal romantic r/s, and for this type the 'physical method' of intimacy is driven by emotional.

Yes, the act of intercourse itself can be purely physical and impersonal, kind of like using a toy or doll. Just curious how fwb get to the stage of intercourse. Do each person arouse themselves before meeting, and then just straight away get down to it?

Horny just piak. that's all. U must be a girl. Guys can piak without emotion 1. As long as girl naked infront of him, most guys can get horny 1. I seen before swinger forums, the girl like 200 kg, still got guys simping for her.

kittyklysm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Married intercourse is definitely very different from fwb. It's gonna be hard to get excited if you get used to routine and after a while it feels like a chore, something you do to make the other person happy, you go through the motions.

Fwb is just pure carnal lust for those people who enjoy it.

peterlim95

Reaction score
Married intercourse is definitely very different from fwb. It's gonna be hard to get excited if you get used to routine and after a while it feels like a chore, something you do to make the other person happy, you go through the motions.

Fwb is just pure carnal lust for those people who enjoy it.

Yes u r right. After having sex with same partner for X years ,the novelty starts to wear off. Sometimes ppl engage in swinging or open relationship to keep the sparks in their relationship alive.

Jus curious, are you attached /married and having Fwb too?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.