Fujitsu Laptop Weight @ 778G

metalB

Reaction score
Looking good! Current version no Thunderbolt?
Yep, the ones they sold here doesn't come with Thunderbolt, but it does PD and Displayport out. I think only the business variations here comes with Thunderbolt but the config a little different. Got a bad feeling with Thunderbolt they will jack up the prices haha

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, the ones they sold here doesn't come with Thunderbolt, but it does PD and Displayport out. I think only the business variations here comes with Thunderbolt but the config a little different. Got a bad feeling with Thunderbolt they will jack up the prices haha
Oh man! Anyway I'm so gonna get this laptop upon release, let's wait for the pricing to be announced! If there's huge discount for the 11th gen, then might get that too. We will see! And do you own any of this laptop? Need your comments / reviews too!

dragoon04

Reaction score
The battery Model is FPB0353S. Ordered it from those online battery seller from China. I think identifying the battery model was the toughest. There was some discussion of it on a Taiwanese forum and after watching some videos and pictures of brief teardown of the various models similar to this I concluded that this was the correct model from looking at the shape and the placement of the battery latches. There are some European sites that actually sells all the various parts of this laptop (But only ship within Europe.) and found a picture of the battery showing both sides of the label. (most of the teardown video and pictures only show the blank side of the battery). The model number seen in the pic corresponds with the one mentioned in the Taiwanese site and hence I took the chance and ordered it.

I tried ordering a few times earlier this year but most of the site (which i suspect is from the same owner) mentioned that there is no stock. Recently I found it being sold on another site which I have never seen previously and tried my luck and order. They didn't reject my order and a few weeks later it arrived !

On another note, Courts seems to be selling another Model - CH-X. Seems to be a slightly lower end model with only 8GB RAM. It's gimmick is that its HDMI port can do HDMI in (and out) so meaning that the screen can be used as a monitor albeit only a 13.3" display.
Hi, would you be able to share which seller you buy the battery from? Thanks a lot.

metalB

Reaction score
Anyone know when the 12th gen will release? Please update!
Just keep checking the various online retailer to see when it shows up I guess. That's what I do. Courts, for example, posted the CH model in their website (although it says sold out) but eventually they started selling it. Fujitsu seems to be super low key in terms of advertising. I hope to get a 12th Gen Vaio this time round haha

metalB

Reaction score
Wow ! White tempting ! Need to see it in person, although I m aiming for a 12th gen Vaio this time..

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
12th gen showed up on challenger and courts website. They even have the white model this time!
Its been out last week, i was banned so couldnt update the thread.

I went down to few courts outlet, no display set yet , i called courts they say zero inventory yet.

But i think LG 14" seems better built / speaker , but pricey. Will still support Fujitsu UH-X once got stock since made in Japan!

Last time i ordered a i5 gen 11 from courts , S$1199.00 bloody hell courts call me tell me no stock , ask me top up for other model , probably they cannot honor their sales price - i got email , can gpgt if courts want to sue me.

as mention , over and out.

metalB

Reaction score
Its been out last week, i was banned so couldnt update the thread.

I went down to few courts outlet, no display set yet , i called courts they say zero inventory yet.

But i think LG 14" seems better built / speaker , but pricey. Will still support Fujitsu UH-X once got stock since made in Japan!

Last time i ordered a i5 gen 11 from courts , S$1199.00 bloody hell courts call me tell me no stock , ask me top up for other model , probably they cannot honor their sales price - i got email , can gpgt if courts want to sue me.

as mention , over and out.
Looking at the design of Laptop at least the white model, I can see that the speakers are in the same position as the previous models so not expecting much from it. Built-wise I think it should be better than the LG Grams models if it's similar to the older ones. The LG Grams definitely would flex and feels a bit more plasticky. The texture feel of the Fujitsu certainly helps for sure. On that note, the White model has white bezel as well. That's something I seldom noticed these days. I see that Atrix seems to be selling them as well. This time they seemed to be quick on their feet as I see that Japan has barely started selling the new models.

metalB

Reaction score
Tried out the white Model at Best Denki. Definitely looks the same as the 11th Gen Model. Colour-wise its silver and white and to be honest the black textured one still feels better to me but that White model is still a looker. Not sure if it's me but the keyboard and screen feels a bit different (probably lighting at the store). Man, if I didn't change the battery on the curent model would definitely jump on this haha.

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
Tried out the white Model at Best Denki. Definitely looks the same as the 11th Gen Model. Colour-wise its silver and white and to be honest the black textured one still feels better to me but that White model is still a looker. Not sure if it's me but the keyboard and screen feels a bit different (probably lighting at the store). Man, if I didn't change the battery on the curent model would definitely jump on this haha.
Which best denki? I havent see them on Courts thou.

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
Best Denki at Funan has it. Courts at Funan advertises it but didn't have any set on display the other day I went.
I went Funan the other day , last week.

Never see Best denki on display, but saw courts advertise as 1235U but is old gen-11.

Will go down to have a look, gonna make my purchase soon, hopefully got what National Day discount or something!

Thanks for your response buddy!

johnsonheng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got an offer for the 2021 variant 1.2k for the 1tb variant

should i bite......

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.