Gabriel goh jailed forever for killing mom

cheongmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9QAi.gif

boredom2012

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time hear of president pleasure. Scary sia. So government can use this to detain a person.

Deceased

Reaction score
This is why need to have death penalty for drug traffickers.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Traffickers are one thing, consumers should also bear heavy consequences I feel since they will have violence tendencies with potential harm to others.

This char siew’s mind sound or unsound, should be canned for the acts he had done as he voluntarily took drugs knowing the harmfulness of it.

Mistranslated

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This guy must be really fit or good fighter even prior to taking drugs. Else how could he fought with so many ppl?

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
but under influence of something like alcohol(not saying they are the same thing but that’s the closest thing that we can compare to) usually enhances one “sane/awake/sober” view. If you don’t like a person, being drunk means you will verbalise it more (maybe even take action)

however it does not make you from like the person suddenly become hate that person just because you are under influence

for him to kill his mother and grandmother , my guess is they are not in good terms even when he was sober

This one must those take drugs ones then will know

Platinumstartvf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My cher says to stay away from drugs and don't get influence by peer pressure..... this is very good advise and I took it to heart... :)

MoeLanYong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U ever asked WHY he fought with u?

the trigger is never the device

The trigger is the device. He was addicted. I took away his addiction. He became triggered. Crazed momentarily. Enough to fight his father. Gaming addiction is the new clear and present danger. Ask fathers who have teenage boys

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.