Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
free until 12 Nov 3am
on Steam

also free on GOG

LiLAsN

Reaction score
Ubisoft store having a Black Friday sale. Prices of games that just launched have been cut and together with the 20% off BF20 discount code, you can grab Far Cry 6 for just SG$53.06 from its original price tag of $79.90 just 1 month ago when the game launched on 7 Oct 2021.

That should teach that no one is buying your 'AAA' games when you charge exorbitant prices for games that carries the same boring formula and used to be priced slightly more fairly.

Could be a perfect time for me to recommend people to get Assassin's Creed Valhalla. It is really a fantastic game that I wish more people would try.

Yv3j48N.png

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ubisoft store having a Black Friday sale. Prices of games that just launched have been cut and together with the 20% off BF20 discount code, you can grab Far Cry 6 for just SG$53.06 from its original price tag of $79.90 just 1 month ago when the game launched on 7 Oct 2021.

That should teach that no one is buying your 'AAA' games when you charge exorbitant prices for games that carries the same boring formula and used to be priced slightly more fairly.

Could be a perfect time for me to recommend people to get Assassin's Creed Valhalla. It is really a fantastic game that I wish more people would try.

Yv3j48N.png

Haman

Reaction score

Yv3j48N.png
Ubisoft is $3 dollar cheaper after promo code for ACV Deluxe Edition. I bought it at Epic for $45 last month.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kd18jVm.jpg

Star Citizen is having another free-fly where you can just join and explore the Alpha and all it's vehicles for free. Ends 1st Dec 2021. Free-fly details here:
https://support.robertsspaceindustr...ome-to-the-Intergalactic-Aerospace-Expo-2951-

Our community has organized a group event during the free-fly if you wish to learn more about the Alpha together.

Aside: If you want free in-game credit, ask anyone for their referral before registering. Don't worry they don't benefit until you spend on the RSI store.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
free

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.