Gaming Deals - SIC

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Anthem legion of dawn worth playing? 14+ like a good deal.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I made a blunder.. I go purchase the chinese/ Korean version instead of the English / Japanese version... Zzz

Sent from From Power of LOVE using GAGT

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I made a blunder.. I go purchase the chinese/ Korean version instead of the English / Japanese version... Zzz

Try msg the admin for Ps Asia fb, see if they can refund you

Provide you didn't download the game on your ps4/5

Sent from Sony XQ-AT52 using GAGT

Last edited:

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try msg the admin for Ps Asia, see if they can refund you

Provide you didn't download the game on your ps4/5

Sent from Sony XQ-AT52 using GAGT
I downloaded, open up and go menu then realise why all in chinese... Sian. Will Try their hotline later...

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Free
7qM4dYP.png

https://www.gog.com/game/metro_last_light_redux

fluid_motion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Griggs

Reaction score
It will be free to play on Ubisoft connect on 21 Jan for the weekend, so you can install and play to see if it is worth your money. There will be some sale for that period as well so there is no rush to buy. You can preload it now.

Cool, will definitely give it a try, heard it wasn't good during launch but has improved over time.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It will be free to play on Ubisoft connect on 21 Jan for the weekend, so you can install and play to see if it is worth your money. There will be some sale for that period as well so there is no rush to buy. You can preload it now.

Thanks, never knew about this free weekend thing.

Edit: Wtf.. It's asking for activation code
9ZaZrOL.png

Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have tried playing the beta that time, it was good overall for me, pretty much like you playing the wildlands and division. but i still prefer division due to having 2 world. then again to each of their own preferences.

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have tried playing the beta that time, it was good overall for me, pretty much like you playing the wildlands and division. but i still prefer division due to having 2 world. then again to each of their own preferences.

I bought and played all three and i think breakpoint is the worst game among the 3. And also the only one among the 3 for which I did not complete.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought and played all three and i think breakpoint is the worst game among the 3. And also the only one among the 3 for which I did not complete.

Been playing abit last night and just now, cannot sia, really too much going on.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.