[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

RIp~Shan

Reaction score
Is any shop selling retail pack ? Used to be ex-WoW player. GW2 looks very tempting

Its still very early to say when and how probably a big distributor.
Would take up the deals when the time comes.
Might be Asiasoft ?? a wild guess
So far no words on Arenanet about the next BWE let alone retail packs and release dates.:s22:

seekwhatiseek

Reaction score
personally think 100blades may be nerfed. 6sec CD and way too high a burst for a non elite. Frenzy+100blades combo can easily take 1/2 the life of a caster in like 2seconds

tsuyuri

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
personally think 100blades may be nerfed. 6sec CD and way too high a burst for a non elite. Frenzy+100blades combo can easily take 1/2 the life of a caster in like 2seconds

yeah someone suggest to move hundred blades to great sword's burst skill and the current burst skill to slot 2. current GS burst skill is just a single chop that gives might.

Acb

Reaction score
Hi...is it the only place to buy guild wars 2 is through the official website...no other avenues?

kill99

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi...is it the only place to buy guild wars 2 is through the official website...no other avenues?

there is in the gw2 page you can check the faq page they say some other location.

Asia country dun have

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno i should be sad or happy.
My Asus laptop died on me 1st time & hopefully last with <7 days before warranty expire.
Guess my laptop is asking my to optimize by doing a clean wipe....

Anyway, is any1 using myRepublic ISP?
Will be changing to fiber next month or so, either i upgrade or change ISP......

w3ish3ng

Banned
Reaction score
Placed my interests in another forum for asrock x79 fata1ty champion already. hope sbe can conquer this game. 3820k or 3930k? i dont really need the extra 2 core and it cost like pay 350+/- more

w3ish3ng

Banned
Reaction score
Just signed up for myrepublic gamer plan but installed at later date at july as my plan end then.

dunno i should be sad or happy.
My Asus laptop died on me 1st time & hopefully last with <7 days before warranty expire.
Guess my laptop is asking my to optimize by doing a clean wipe....

Anyway, is any1 using myRepublic ISP?
Will be changing to fiber next month or so, either i upgrade or change ISP......

RIp~Shan

Reaction score
Heard viewquest is also one of the better ones for fibre.
Sadly my hdb block have not been upgraded by the opennet thing for fibre.

Right now the game is heavily un optimised changing comp specs would make little to no difference in BWE and no benchmarks of this game have been released yet.
But arenanet would cater this to more mainstream users so normal gameplay would probably not need a high end system.
But particle effects in any mass player games always depend on the number of people spamming on the screen. =(

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard viewquest is also one of the better ones for fibre.
Sadly my hdb block have not been upgraded by the opennet thing for fibre.

Right now the game is heavily un optimised changing comp specs would make little to no difference in BWE and no benchmarks of this game have been released yet.
But arenanet would cater this to more mainstream users so normal gameplay would probably not need a high end system.
But particle effects in any mass player games always depend on the number of people spamming on the screen. =(

Yea, their lastest blogpost said they learn alot from the bwe and make a number of improvements, lets see how much improvement for next bwe.

jarlaxle1771

Reaction score
anyone here still plays GW1? I just bought the trilogy for GW1(played the core only previously) to try and earn some HoM rewards and just be in tune with the story. If anyone is still playing and don't mind helping me through quests and some stuff please let me know. Oh ya, those who have spare in game gold and stuff feel free to fill my pockets as well(need to try to get some armor monument =).

chronorec

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone here still plays GW1? I just bought the trilogy for GW1(played the core only previously) to try and earn some HoM rewards and just be in tune with the story. If anyone is still playing and don't mind helping me through quests and some stuff please let me know. Oh ya, those who have spare in game gold and stuff feel free to fill my pockets as well(need to try to get some armor monument =).

I login as and when to play, but I just don't have EOTH though lol.

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Placed my interests in another forum for asrock x79 fata1ty champion already. hope sbe can conquer this game. 3820k or 3930k? i dont really need the extra 2 core and it cost like pay 350+/- more
wah fierece~! I just got my 3770K up and running last nite and loving it esp now that I got SSD. Install win 7 from thumbdrive is like super fast compared to last time :D

r0t1prata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah fierece~! I just got my 3770K up and running last nite and loving it esp now that I got SSD. Install win 7 from thumbdrive is like super fast compared to last time :D

urs is ivy bridge ah?

w3ish3ng

Banned
Reaction score

Which ivy you went for? My mobo future like very bleak, till now only i indicated interests for it. Maybe will go for asrock extreme9 instead, since my ram wont work with rive.

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which ivy you went for? My mobo future like very bleak, till now only i indicated interests for it. Maybe will go for asrock extreme9 instead, since my ram wont work with rive.
the 3770K as per my rig list on the right :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.