Genshin Impact

Mionnn

Reaction score
Genshin-Impact-image-696x344.png

Game: Genshin Impact

Platforms: PC, PS4, Switch, Android, iOS

Official site: https://genshin.mihoyo.com

Discord server: https://esf.link/discord or https://discord.com/invite/0QeKZgrc96hoeuBy

Join the Discord server to chat about the game, look for help or team up for co-op content!

Server: Asia

Guild name: Einsof

Contacts-In-Game: 800693597 or 805451981

Discord contacts: Mion#6091 or Einzo#5386

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seem fun. But what gacha will it consist? So far, i watch, it has alot in equipment gacha..

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this auto game?
like click the tab auto go there/to npc.
i dislike.. i want real ARPG like pc gd old days.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
is this auto game?
like click the tab auto go there/to npc.
i dislike.. i want real ARPG like pc gd old days.

You won't be disappointed.

Just tested my cn version pc client (in English btw, with switchable voices. Changed to jp voiceover)

It plays like a full fledge console game, very similar to breath of the wild. I cannot find an auto button. Supports controllers on PC (using PS3 controller).

I will be looking forward to the gl release and ability to play on PC and mobile devices interchangeably.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Seem fun. But what gacha will it consist? So far, i watch, it has alot in equipment gacha..

Mixed gacha. Both chars and weapons are in the same gacha.

Rates are incredible. So incredible that we can ignore the gacha aspect.

0.6% for a 5* char/weapon
5.1% for a 4* char/weapon
94.3% for a 3* weapon

So far I've been playing for a couple of hours. Gacha currency is not easy to gain in-game, and it takes a while to unlock the gacha function. So much for rerolls....

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You won't be disappointed.

Just tested my cn version pc client (in English btw, with switchable voices. Changed to jp voiceover)

It plays like a full fledge console game, very similar to breath of the wild. I cannot find an auto button. Supports controllers on PC (using PS3 controller).

I will be looking forward to the gl release and ability to play on PC and mobile devices interchangeably.

is it maybe u haven reach the lvl to unlock AUTO n FAST FORWARD IN BATTLE.
i see this 2 functions in new games is auto uninstall...bo liao game. set to auto watch it play auto.. waste mmy hp batt.

Mixed gacha. Both chars and weapons are in the same gacha.

Rates are incredible. So incredible that we can ignore the gacha aspect.

0.6% for a 5* char/weapon
5.1% for a 4* char/weapon
94.3% for a 3* weapon

So far I've been playing for a couple of hours. Gacha currency is not easy to gain in-game, and it takes a while to unlock the gacha function. So much for rerolls....

rerolls also kills the gamee.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
is it maybe u haven reach the lvl to unlock AUTO n FAST FORWARD IN BATTLE.
i see this 2 functions in new games is auto uninstall...bo liao game. set to auto watch it play auto.. waste mmy hp batt.

rerolls also kills the gamee.

Like I said, I had played for a couple of hours and completed 3 dungeons. If this game's auto and fast forward is locked behind these much contents, then something is wrong.

Why don't you just download and see for yourself before posting all these speculations?

More things to add, based on my initial impression.

1) The game world is vast and interactive. You can burn stuff, pick up stuff, cook stuff, etc. Travelling from location A to B takes time, so this game will demand quite a bit of time. Feels like those actual pc mmorpg.

2) Main quests are locked behind adventure rank. We have to do sidequests to achieve enough rank to proceed on with the story.

Overall, I think this game will be quite time-consuming. I already feel tedious this early into the game.

Last edited:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep. Its like Honkai Impact in a vast, open world with absolute freedom to roam around.

Same game company as Honkai Impact :s13:

like that i really dun understand by so hype about it......honkai is a good game so this just more developed open world with more quest variety i guess?...

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
like that i really dun understand by so hype about it......honkai is a good game so this just more developed open world with more quest variety i guess?...

Probably because mobile games these days almost follow the same few models, and this one is quite out of the norm. It offers console level experience with a vast world and graphics that is not really seen in other mobile offerings.

Having said this though, I am probably not continuing this game when gl version is out.

This game is extremely time consuming. Probably more for those who can afford the time to explore it's vast world and can play a full fledged mmo-like game. There is no auto pathing, etc.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the MMO aspect is only dungeon runs. Other than that, its mostly PVE or offline mode. You cant find anyone in your story content

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which server? Asia or the tw/hk? Seems like Asia server is based in JP so the ping will be higher compared to tw/hk.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.