Genting FAQ - Part 3

grandorder302

Reaction score
Most of the contributors here are travelling from Singapore to Genting. You may want to share more about your trip from JB to Genting on your return.
Here's my review of sin yong express, booked via easybook from R&F Mall to Genting for $20 SGD.
2 PM received Whatsapp confirmation of the meet-up point.
9:30 PM reached R&F Mall meet-up point.
Bus late for 30mins+
10:10 PM board bus at R&F Mall.
Stopped 2 times to pick up more passengers.
11 PM~ Stopped somewhere near AEON Mall for a toilet break.
Stopped somewhere at Malacca for toilet break
Stopped at KL terminal for some passengers to alight.
3:40 AM Reached Genting.

Overall it was ok, the bus is clean, just that bus was late.

Ronaldo88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad, better than grand ion by alot imo. Room much cleaner also. About 10mins walk got eateries and Chinese supermarket too.

Grand ion I stayed there once, never again.
Looks like u sway my decision from grand ion delemen to swiss garden

PenPineapple

Reaction score
Looks like u sway my decision from grand ion delemen to swiss garden
The path from genting to grand ion is quite ulu, alot grab drivers also don't know. Then quite narrow also, don't really feel safe at night if you going back via grab. Because alot of twist and turns, time taken from genting-grand ion vs genting-Swiss garden don't differ much.
Grand ion I stayed in 2 bed room apartment, took like 15mins to get there from reception cause the place was a maze. (first time there) the room also quite rundown, esp the walls.

kenjoa

Reaction score
Hi, want to check with u guys whether anyone received email from genting for member monthly give-away, a rm$200 vouchers. If yes, what is the vouchers for n can use at where?

givansingapore

Reaction score
Hi, want to check with u guys whether anyone received email from genting for member monthly give-away, a rm$200 vouchers. If yes, what is the vouchers for n can use at where?
Just check at the Rewards at the kiosk. Can be NN redemption or meal voucher redemption. If meal voucher, the restaurant that you can redeem the voucher is printed on the voucher.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.