GLGT - Dinobu embarrassed at SkyHelix Sentosa :'(

JonWeak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

JonWeak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Realized they took over the Sky Tower. Dunno leh, I think the previous one ish better cos at least gotch aircon, women's voice over for guided tour and you're actually facing SG.

This one you're not even looking at SG and need to tahan the staff talking :s13: :s13: :s13:

I think few years later they'll waste more money for renovation just like Sky Tower :s22: :s22: :s22:

fishbuff

Suspended
Reaction score
I went to the movie world and tried to take the ride. the ride operator couldn't close the harness on me so he had to hold the supporting bar and step on the harness in attempt to lock it, I had to breathe out in order to shrink down my upper chest. funking crowd around were laughing at the sight.

JonWeak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to the movie world and tried to take the ride. the ride operator couldn't close the harness on me so he had to hold the supporting bar and step on the harness in attempt to lock it, I had to breathe out in order to shrink down my upper chest. funking crowd around were laughing at the sight.
Donch know which one more embarrassing: Asking to try the seat first or having to force the harness to close for you :s13: :s13: :s13:

Roundtreex

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Common sense what. BBFA still want to inconvenience others lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.