[GLGT] “I heard someone share that her manager demanded that staff turn on Zoom from 9am till 5pm. It was just turned on, with no actual meeting

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

only_lonely

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suspect my kah kias never use laptop work most of time outside or lying sofa. Use handphone to zoom and answer email only.
What to do.

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
COVID give rise to these siao langs

Why not send an email, message or call manager at 2am to update status

Manager will surely like it

Pearce

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If resign, then botoh the company micro managing at company's google review, glassdoor, will get sued??

iamnew

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must be useless female bosses again. If not female bosses, then confirm are those gay bosses.

tokong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...t-if-you-are-one-help-at-hand-to-break-chains

Entrepreneur and career coach Sher-li Torrey, who has experience in managing work teams, said: “I heard someone share that her manager demanded that staff turn on Zoom from 9am till 5pm. It was just turned on, with no actual meeting happening. The idea was to have ‘face time’.”

:s14:

normally is due to somebody goofs off during working hours kena caught. the rest will suffer.

my atb's boss last year caught a senior management going off to play golf for half a day without submitting any leave. how her boss discovered? her boss was quite acquainted with a famous startup boss, the startup boss randomly mentioned that he saw his employee so and so play golf so went over and said hi. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Accidental bunknife jin songz menz

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...t-if-you-are-one-help-at-hand-to-break-chains

Entrepreneur and career coach Sher-li Torrey, who has experience in managing work teams, said: “I heard someone share that her manager demanded that staff turn on Zoom from 9am till 5pm. It was just turned on, with no actual meeting happening. The idea was to have ‘face time’.”

:s14:

I've heard that happening in another subsidiary we own. It was a lady manager who wanted to micro-manage her staff. Wanted staff to logon to video conferencing software and turn on the cam during office hours.

In multiple face-to-face meetings and chats with this manager, I didn't manage to figure out that she was controlling at all.

jinmuddy

Banned
Reaction score
Actually what’s wrong? The company is paying celery no? If chiu are working why be so afraid?

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zoom , MS Teams, Webex should offer a premium feature to use AI to detect if the audio/video stream from meeting participants are from some video loop.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.