(GLGT) Men who threw signboard at child will NOT be charged; allowed to return home according to victim mom

banbleh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CCB! Where is the justice? This country has gone to the dogs. Foreigners allowed to spit, pee and crap on us. Law protects them.
We need a change of governance.

XuishX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys , please understand the big picture . I will post the link here again https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe43UVrS/

The white tee guy shouldn’t be charged because he is not the one who flunk the signboard , it is the black tee guy who did it and he ran away.

The white tee guy is still so nice to go and pick up the board after is flunked

HustlerKing

Banned
Reaction score
Guys , please understand the big picture . I will post the link here again https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe43UVrS/

The white tee guy shouldn’t be charged because he is not the one who flunk the signboard , it is the black tee guy who did it and he ran away.

The white tee guy is still so nice to go and pick up the board after is flunked
The problem is, why isn't the black tee guy charged?!

XuishX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone in this thread is condemning the white tee guy.

Oh I am seeing it wrongly, I thought only the white tee guy was investigated . So the black tee guy was also kana investigated ?

menthol28

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recall when news came out, people here weren't exactly supporting the child
I think you guys need to watch the clip, the whole incident wasn't as bad and there was not malicious intentions from amdk

HustlerKing

Banned
Reaction score
I think you guys need to watch the clip, the whole incident wasn't as bad and there was not malicious intentions from amdk
I watch the clip, so Flung a signboard is not considered malicious intent to you? Oh my, how much di*k could you su*k from a am? Why don't you bring your child and let me fling a signboard onto her?

XuishX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I watch the clip, so Flung a signboard is not considered malicious intent to you? Oh my, how much di*k could you su*k from a am? Why don't you bring your child and let me fling a signboard onto her?

I think is an act of mischief which just happened the child is there. i think some form of punishment should be done instead of stern warning

menthol28

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The guy in black is flinging it at his friend and the girl happened to be there, the intention was not malicious. Anyway I wish you and your family good health but someone with a mouth as smelly as yours... There will be karma.
bringing my children into a topic which I replied in general without cursing anyone and making personal insults.

CheeKeong108

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guessed correctly

Charge? Yaomogaochou we should in fact apologise for ruining their holiday

HustlerKing

Banned
Reaction score
The guy in black is flinging it at his friend and the girl happened to be there, the intention was not malicious. Anyway I wish you and your family good health but someone with a mouth as smelly as yours... There will be karma.
bringing my children into a topic which I replied in general without cursing anyone and making personal insults.
Flinging at his friend? Are you blind? Please take a look at that clip again. He would not be running away like a wussy if he hit the wrong person. People like you are one kind, it's ok for others' child to be hit while tables turned when the same situation happens to you. You should be the one who must be afraid of karma not me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.