[GLGT] Prior to P2HA, Lisa would have sex 3x a week with her FWB

wheyprotein

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TOILET65210e_2x.jpg

Cokacola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aware can proudly say now womanizing is not just a man's thing, we are now equals :D

Muggie

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/i...ns-spill-about-their-sex-lives-during-phase-2

And couples aren't the only ones who are struggling. Lisa*, who is not in a relationship, told us that the pandemic has affected her sex life too.

To her, sex is all about the "fun and pleasure". Prior to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), she would have sex around thrice a week with her friends with benefits. Sadly, when the new restrictions kicked in, this meant less sex for her.

"I can't meet my friends with benefit as much," she said.

:eek:
Can meet strangers mah.. all she needs is a d*ck

theAnonymous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fwb all wan money one lah. purposely take their contact, terms and conditions then report police.

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat kind of news is tis and teh type of message ish sending across to sinkies ? teaching sinkies to be sluts ? wat will next gen of youngsters learn

theAnonymous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat kind of news is tis and teh type of message ish sending across to sinkies ? teaching sinkies to be sluts ? wat will next gen of youngsters learn

to feminists and the sjw sissy soy boys, ******* around and being a slug is EMPOWERING WOMEN.

hahahahahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.