Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in before go eat chicken.

i rather go jb than to go batam

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember when i first went with gf is this ulu going to close down resort.. no ppl one.. haha.. swimming pool also abit cui kind but still bearable... Then got free ride to the malls in nagoya and back..

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
ts, can cancel anot?
It is an industrial island 来的, albeit in decline, read: slumpy
Their mostest glam mall is that Nagoya Hills, which is the equivalent of TM but w/o so many f&b selections
Just go there roll around the sheets and make (another) baby next day come back :crazy:

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It is pretty similar to what you are doing at JB except for the boat trip.
The novelty last time was eating A&W there.
I am not sure whether it is still cheaper there.

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going with wife at month end.

Can do what? Besides massage eat seafood??
First off, the ferry ride itself should be enjoyed. Do not overlook that. You should watch your wife's face carefully, and you would see that she is enjoying the ride. (I assume so lar.....unless your wife has a phobia of being on a boat, or she somehow takes ferry rides daily and it is nothing special to her lorh..)

Then when you are there, do remember not to talk loudly at the customs because the customs officers there are not like those in JB. They can bar you from entering Indonesia, and tell you to take the next available ferry back to Singapore..

As to what you can do once inside Batam, go to Tripadvisor. You'd get a lot of information, where to go, where not to go.

amransan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going with wife at month end.

Can do what? Besides massage eat seafood??
bro if u just want to feel different enviroment it is ok just to go.
but take note Batam is not cheap and u must have mentally prepare the food also the same price as in sg.
because for so many years many sgrean went there and everything jack up in short it is not cheap.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
oh ya, ts, buy back 1 dozen JCO donuts hor
Think at the terminal, cos cheap too (then la)
I leemember I bot back 12 in a box mah
Then on the hour-nong Penguin boat ride, I told myself "hokay, just munch 1-2 will do & watch the seaview."

By the time I reached (then) World Trade Centre, I left wif 3 donuts nia. real_story.jpg :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.