Going Japan this Oct-Dec?

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
if you want, i can add you in a line chat with all sgrens in jp.
Can help to ask your group chat member, should they learn of any news abt whether japan opening soon, could they share here immed? kekekekeke

kyushuwoozy,alrdy set a bet

luishoon

Reaction score
Can help to ask your group chat member, should they learn of any news abt whether japan opening soon, could they share here immed? kekekekeke

kyushuwoozy,alrdy set a bet
haha. this 1 no 1 knows man. might be year end, might be next year. lol.
no worries. if really open for free and easy, am sure airlines will up flights too.

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
if really open for free and easy, am sure airlines will up flights too.
All those working in sQ/sats alrdy told me last mth they alrdy double their jp flights for yr-end!

but i explained to them that could be due to yr end /xmas biz travellors returning as well as sch holidays for group tours, not for free&easy

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All those working in sQ/sats alrdy told me last mth they alrdy double their jp flights for yr-end!

but i explained to them that could be due to yr end /xmas biz travellors returning as well as sch holidays for group tours, not for free&easy
Japan also nv announce year end open for free and easy

Most probably is the surge in group tours during sch holidays

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
Japan also nv announce year end open for free and easy

Most probably is the surge in group tours during sch holidays
yes! thanks for recapping this fact

i been telling and explaining to them but they dont wish to listen to facts, they wanna go and just wanna GO! insisted
(if not they wont buy the tickts liao)

i wish all of them are all so cool-headed like u
Be it tokyo or kyushu
If you r the premier or PM of jp, will u open up your nation by year-end for free&ez/diy???
Knwing your ratings voted is so low?

I thk i will open up visa for okinawa only cos island (isolated)
Strictly one okinawa, cannot stopover or transit

Last edited:

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes! thanks for recapping this fact

i been telling and explaining to them but they dont wish to listen to facts, they wanna go and just wanna GO! insisted
(if not they wont buy the tickts liao)

i wish all of them are all so cool-headed like u
I am going Penang in 3 weeks time

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
your sakura trip will become very packed and crowded if jp really opened up by next yr beginning
Cos all will cheong to it
Do u really need to risk it if 2023 is available?

Last edited:

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Sakura 2020 tix postponed many times until Sakura 2023. And even then after 3 years postpone the light at the end of the tunnel seems no brighter lol.
Do they allow you to rebook multiple times? I thought there's a limit now.

your sakura trip will become very packed and crowded if jp really opened up by next yr beginning
Cos all will cheong to it
Do u really need to risk it if 2023 is available?
As long as China remains closed, the crowd should be bearable.

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
I suspect jp will take china as an example…. If china dare to open? Jp surely will open up for free& ez tour…..

those diY tours i been doing (maybe i went4 less touristy areas) for past yrs, mostly i met are koreans (v near to jp) & yes a lot are Asians (so i dont think china takeup

as a chinese, i definitely can recog a china accent

tour grp : yes alot of chinese!

I believe this thread is set for a free&ez rationale
I saw and walked amongst the japanese/students during the sakura fest along a river/canal
(I dont think a tour will allow u to walk all the way to the end of canal- sg called that a canal)& then stopover at the largest starbucks of tokyo few storey high and have2obtain a q no. And wait for hrs befoee i get to enter (that was the first yr it opend 2019 if my memory didnt fail me)

I hardly see any big china tours too

my fren wish to do diy in a small group too

anyway, the spendings came abt due to their internal tourism cum grp tour tourists came into jp?
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/...j0QYOOwYXaonZDYiucSZqgY_3l5oxsUnPhw&fs=e&s=cl
“Personal spending increased by 1.1 percent during the second quarter from the first quarter, supported by sharp growth in service industries, such as restaurant and travel.
Capital spending also grew by 1.4 percent as companies spent actively on digitalization”

Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suspect jp will take china as an example…. If china dare to open? Jp surely will open up for free& ez tour…..

those diY tours i been doing (maybe i went4 less touristy areas) for past yrs, mostly i met are koreans (v near to jp) & yes a lot are Asians (so i dont think china takeup

as a chinese, i definitely can recog a china accent

tour grp : yes alot of chinese!

I believe this thread is set for a free&ez rationale
I saw and walked amongst the japanese/students during the sakura fest along a river/canal
(I dont think a tour will allow u to walk all the way to the end of canal- sg called that a canal)& then stopover at the largest starbucks of tokyo few storey high and have2obtain a q no. And wait for hrs befoee i get to enter (that was the first yr it opend 2019 if my memory didnt fail me)

I hardly see any big china tours too

my fren wish to do diy in a small group too

anyway, the spendings came abt due to their internal tourism cum grp tour tourists came into jp?
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/...j0QYOOwYXaonZDYiucSZqgY_3l5oxsUnPhw&fs=e&s=cl
“Personal spending increased by 1.1 percent during the second quarter from the first quarter, supported by sharp growth in service industries, such as restaurant and travel.
Capital spending also grew by 1.4 percent as companies spent actively on digitalization”

I dont think they will take china as an example as both gov completely different strategy for covid...One is going zero covid, the other just taking it's time to open..

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Great, coffee's on me :)

From November, Singapore Airlines increasing direct flights from Singapore to Fukuoka from current 2 x week to 3 x week, hopefully they know something we don't ;)
Need drastic increase then count ba, at least 4 times double…

concreteman

Reaction score
dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

waiting for japan 2030 !

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score

ya lor
students, business travelers,
tourists on december holiday package tour etc...
its not free and easy lah

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Japan should be fully opening by November it seems.
Americans don't like package tours n usually only do F&E.

Airlines are usually a good indicator as we have seen before.

https://soranews24.com/2022/08/16/d...-anticipation-of-relaxed-travel-restrictions/
So it’s good news for travelers that Delta has just announced that it’s not only increasing its number of direct flights between Haneda and the U.S., but even adding a new route, as it expects significant increases in passenger numbers between the two countries to increase before the end of the year.

Delta’s press release cites “anticipation of relaxed travel restrictions” as the reason why it will be resuming non-stop flights between Haneda and Los Angele’s LAX. Starting October 31, Delta will be operating three flights a week along the route, with departures from LAX at 9:45 a.m. on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays and arriving the next day at 3:10 p.m. in Japan, and flights departing Haneda at 4:50 p.m. on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays and arriving at 10 a.m. the same day.

▼ Flying from Japan to California is about as close as humanity has gotten so far to time travel.

DH-2.jpg

On December 1 Delta will begin operating the Haneda-Los Angeles flights every day. Frequency bumps are coming even sooner for the airline’s already-in-operation flights between Haneda and Seattle, Detroit, and Atlanta, which will go daily from October 30. Finally, on December 2, a new Haneda-Honolulu route will begin service, with flights every day.

While Delta hasn’t given any reason more specific than “anticipation of relaxed travel restrictions,” it’s worth noting that Japanese citizens and residents can already travel more or less freely between Japan and the U.S., which suggests that Delta is expecting movement on the long-awaited loosening of restrictions on inbound foreign travelers into Japan before the year is done.

Source: PR Times via IT Media

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Japan should be fully opening by November it seems.
Americans don't like package tours n usually only do F&E.

Airlines are usually a good indicator as we have seen before.

https://soranews24.com/2022/08/16/d...-anticipation-of-relaxed-travel-restrictions/
So it’s good news for travelers that Delta has just announced that it’s not only increasing its number of direct flights between Haneda and the U.S., but even adding a new route, as it expects significant increases in passenger numbers between the two countries to increase before the end of the year.

Delta’s press release cites “anticipation of relaxed travel restrictions” as the reason why it will be resuming non-stop flights between Haneda and Los Angele’s LAX. Starting October 31, Delta will be operating three flights a week along the route, with departures from LAX at 9:45 a.m. on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays and arriving the next day at 3:10 p.m. in Japan, and flights departing Haneda at 4:50 p.m. on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays and arriving at 10 a.m. the same day.

▼ Flying from Japan to California is about as close as humanity has gotten so far to time travel.

DH-2.jpg

On December 1 Delta will begin operating the Haneda-Los Angeles flights every day. Frequency bumps are coming even sooner for the airline’s already-in-operation flights between Haneda and Seattle, Detroit, and Atlanta, which will go daily from October 30. Finally, on December 2, a new Haneda-Honolulu route will begin service, with flights every day.

While Delta hasn’t given any reason more specific than “anticipation of relaxed travel restrictions,” it’s worth noting that Japanese citizens and residents can already travel more or less freely between Japan and the U.S., which suggests that Delta is expecting movement on the long-awaited loosening of restrictions on inbound foreign travelers into Japan before the year is done.

Source: PR Times via IT Media
Hope no pcr test upon arrival.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.