Going Japan this Oct-Dec?

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If going to Hiroshima is too far in this trip. In the future trip, are you going to base yourself in Hiroshima then all other prefectures will be far as well.

Unless you move your hotel base to other prefectures as you travel across prefectures. Otherwise, the issue with the travelling time will always be present.

Unless transportation costs is the main issue. Time passes fast when travelling via Shinkansen, listen to some music, taking a nap, have small bites, the next moment you know you already arrive to your destination.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kyoto and kobe are better fits than hiro.
Is klook the cheapest to get the JR pass? I can't find any other elsewhere. Am considering the kansai hiroshima area pass where it includes kyoto, kobe, himeji

g_t2006

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is klook the cheapest to get the JR pass? I can't find any other elsewhere. Am considering the kansai hiroshima area pass where it includes kyoto, kobe, himeji
Kintetsu 5 days pass can go till Nagoya is only S$37.

Hankyu 2 days pass is only S$12.

If you think going to Hiroshima for a day at $150 is worth it, then go ahead lor!

People who buy the 'expensive' JR pass will maximize it. Chiong everywhere everyday. Defeats the purpose of a 'relax' trip.

Just saying.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you think going to Hiroshima for a day at $150 is worth it, then go ahead lor!

People who buy the 'expensive' JR pass will maximize it. Chiong everywhere everyday. Defeats the purpose of a 'relax' trip.

Just saying.
I don't want to chiong. Didn't buy any passss

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kyoto and kobe are better fits than hiro.

If going to Hiroshima is too far in this trip. In the future trip, are you going to base yourself in Hiroshima then all other prefectures will be far as well.

Unless you move your hotel base to other prefectures as you travel across prefectures. Otherwise, the issue with the travelling time will always be present.

Unless transportation costs is the main issue. Time passes fast when travelling via Shinkansen, listen to some music, taking a nap, have small bites, the next moment you know you already arrive to your destination.

Just saying.
Thanks everyone for ur feedback

Quasar

Reaction score
Will only carry a backpack when I fly next Sat. No check in baggage
Nowadays because of triple vax/PCR test check, a lot of flights require airport check in to show a human you meet entry requirements. Web checkin may not go through even if no check-in luggage.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays because of triple vax/PCR test check, a lot of flights require airport check in to show a human you meet entry requirements. Web checkin may not go through even if no check-in luggage.
I always check in at kiosk/counter. So is not an issue for me.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

In sept when i went bkk, i also web check in then go there print boarding pass and also drop luggage..self help kiosk..

g_t2006

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now issit must print out on paper vaccination records to show the customs officer or something?
Customs will not check. Customs check for the things/goods/items that you can/cannot bring into the country.

Immigration will check if you are allowed to enter the country.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now issit must print out on paper vaccination records to show the customs officer or something?
I think no need to print out lah. But I got download my vaccination cert from notarise to save in phone. Oh and don't forget to do ur Japan web and get the blue screen

George Soros

Master Member
Reaction score
I think no need to print out lah. But I got download my vaccination cert from notarise to save in phone. Oh and don't forget to do ur Japan web and get the blue screen
No need print out
Once out from ac there will be staff checking your vjw,make sure u can log in .u can use the free Haneda wifi

George Soros

Master Member
Reaction score
Customs will not check. Customs check for the things/goods/items that you can/cannot bring into the country.

Immigration will check if you are allowed to enter the country.
When I in,the immigration didn’t even scan the QR code, but did fill up the hard copy n immigration take that

George Soros

Master Member
Reaction score
But if already use the Japan web to fill up, still need hard copy?
I don’t know leh
Ground staff pass me 2form
I just fillup n keep in pasport,when go immigration counter, the officer flip n then take the immigration form, after that ask scan finger print
Never see him scan QR code,I did see other counter some scan QR code

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.