Going SPAIN? Ask this amdk ah beng!

spangaporean

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hHiqWSG.jpg

Moi jiak this....who want?!!! :D

tempestuous-

Reaction score
Thinking about going for an 11 full day (excl fly in and fly out days) holiday in andalucia in late June. Flying in and out of Madrid would cost about $900+ with etihad. Flying in and out of Malaga would be about $1.5k.

Would it be easy to travel from Madrid to one of the andalucian cities if I go with the cheaper option? And how many days should I spend in Madrid, if at all? One day enough? Thanks.

spangaporean

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking about going for an 11 full day (excl fly in and fly out days) holiday in andalucia in late June. Flying in and out of Madrid would cost about $900+ with etihad. Flying in and out of Malaga would be about $1.5k.

Would it be easy to travel from Madrid to one of the andalucian cities if I go with the cheaper option? And how many days should I spend in Madrid, if at all? One day enough? Thanks.
Chiu can check the price for bullet train (AVE) to malaga or sevilla... sibeh easy travel from Madrid. In Madrid u can stay 2 days maybe if u wanna visit some museums, walk around or night life .... :giggle:

spangaporean

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Is end June early Jul good time to visit?
well...not so good...but def better than august! :LOL:

Kids start summer school holidays by the end of june.......until september (ohhh moi miss those holidays haha)

So...expect a lot of peepur doing holidays, hot weather, prices more ex....

But at least chiu are going on those dates and thery are not the worst in the summer calendar :cool:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.