0L3SGd0.jpg
CFIAXvC.jpg
R2QfNmS.jpg
4Qb7UMt.jpg
xcBeHZr.jpg
MjkdN64.jpg

Wind

Reaction score
Hi guys. Need advice. Planning trip to Spain in Feb 2022 to Madrid. The VTL is only Amsterdam-Singapore. But my return trip is Madrid-Amsterdam (layover)-Singapore.
Issit correct to say i need take PCR test in madrid and then i can board Madrid back to SG?
Also what happens if PCR test is positive? How/When can i return SG? Thks in adv.

Darwinson

Banned
Reaction score
Hi spangaporean and all here. Have been following yours post for years now.

i am planning to fly from Frankfurt to Barcelona end of November. My return VTL flight is from Frankfurt mid dec

so I must do PCR 72 hours prior to entry Spain. Am I right ? Is Spain /Barcelona/madrid tourist friendly right now ? Cant speak Spanish

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Need advice. Planning trip to Spain in Feb 2022 to Madrid. The VTL is only Amsterdam-Singapore. But my return trip is Madrid-Amsterdam (layover)-Singapore.
Issit correct to say i need take PCR test in madrid and then i can board Madrid back to SG?
Also what happens if PCR test is positive? How/When can i return SG? Thks in adv.
things will easily change these few months. Chiu should wait to see all this in january :giggle:

Hi spangaporean and all here. Have been following yours post for years now.

i am planning to fly from Frankfurt to Barcelona end of November. My return VTL flight is from Frankfurt mid dec

so I must do PCR 72 hours prior to entry Spain. Am I right ? Is Spain /Barcelona/madrid tourist friendly right now ? Cant speak Spanish

walao....years now! time flies :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
let me find latest gahmen info on covid "entrance"
Ya la...spain tourist friendly, dun worry (y)

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am heading to South Spain. Seville and Granada. (i can spare 6-7 days there) or less if there's nothing much.

I probably wanna do San Sebastian and Barcelona (2 days each)

Would it be enough. Was thinking how to do it by train or flight. Any tips?

rVn_mUfC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am heading to South Spain. Seville and Granada. (i can spare 6-7 days there) or less if there's nothing much.

I probably wanna do San Sebastian and Barcelona (2 days each)

Would it be enough. Was thinking how to do it by train or flight. Any tips?
I m doing Madrid, andalusia and Barcelona. Decided to skip San Sebastian this time as I think the train travel will be rather tiring.

The best option is to book in advance the renfe train. Granada to Barcelona is abt 6h, so is Barcelona to San sebestian.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I may just extend 3 days each so not so rush for these places. I will return in July for more Southern areas of Spain.

starmerck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hola!
Friendly amdk ang moh here will help chiu with your inquires, questions about ESPAÑA. Moi not anton casey stupiak type so dont be pai seh and ask all type of questions if u want! :s13:
Yo yo yo yo

Any cheap boat rides from other European countries to Spain?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.