Going SPAIN? Ask this amdk ah beng!

rVn_mUfC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be arriving this weekend at Madrid.
Not sure if I will be able to snap an el classico match ticket through the official general public release on 15Mar. Heard chances are slim. Any other avenue to get a ticket if I can't get it officially?

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be arriving this weekend at Madrid.
Not sure if I will be able to snap an el classico match ticket through the official general public release on 15Mar. Heard chances are slim. Any other avenue to get a ticket if I can't get it officially?
mmmm... chiu should try your luck via official way...if not can always go for "reventa" but be carefull of high prices or scams....

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea will definitely go through the official site as first option. If can't get then see how again.
another option if chiu dont get ticket ish to go a spanish bar with all the peepur there...the ambience will be quite fun for chiu :p

moi in singapore naw so cannot join haha

czhmech

Reaction score
I am thinking of going to Spain over the Easter weekend. Are most shops and restaurants closed?

So far, I am planning the no of nights in the following cities:
3N Barcelona
3N Madrid
2N Granada
2N Seville

Not sure if the number of nights is sufficient.

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of going to Spain over the Easter weekend. Are most shops and restaurants closed?

So far, I am planning the no of nights in the following cities:
3N Barcelona
3N Madrid
2N Granada
2N Seville

Not sure if the number of nights is sufficient.
Should be ok! :)

flekzout

Reaction score
is this forum dying? because I don't see anyone replying other than this topic.
can I get some help because I'm planning to go with my wife to Europe. She wants to go to Switzerland and Paris. I would love to go to other countries as well but we are bringing our 1year5months baby with us. so can I get advise on what other beautiful city in Europe that we must visit other than Switzerland and Paris? Thank You. We are planning for free and easy, don't wanna go with travel agent due to hectic schedule that they have.

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
is this forum dying? because I don't see anyone replying other than this topic.
can I get some help because I'm planning to go with my wife to Europe. She wants to go to Switzerland and Paris. I would love to go to other countries as well but we are bringing our 1year5months baby with us. so can I get advise on what other beautiful city in Europe that we must visit other than Switzerland and Paris? Thank You. We are planning for free and easy, don't wanna go with travel agent due to hectic schedule that they have.

Bro you can go Telegram join those VTL travel groups. Its more active there

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I realised you can fly to san Sebestian in an 1hr 15 mins ish from Barcelona. Train quite long man , wonder can see nice things by train.

3 nights Barcelona, 3 nights San Sebestian, 2 nights Bilbao

boleh?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.