Good IMDA PSG grants laptop?

Romance-embraced

Reaction score
FAQ

Q: Can I just buy laptop without Microsoft licenses?

A: Nope, because it is a remote working solution bundle. So gotta buy all together. You can choose to continue or terminate the subscription after 1 year

Romance-embraced

Reaction score
Last post before I can reply to all your PMs. Lemme know if you guys need more help or clarifications! :)

cochran

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will Mac be offered?

Or just only HP or lenovo laptop only?

CamelFarm

Reaction score
I got the Axiom surface laptop 3 , totally love the device. It comes with fast charging feature and great processor :) worth the wait

Ordered this too and waiting for it. Worried about reports that the Surface Laptop 3's screen cracks. How long have you had yours, and do you bring it around?

axxa1988

Reaction score
Ordered this too and waiting for it. Worried about reports that the Surface Laptop 3's screen cracks. How long have you had yours, and do you bring it around?
I waited 2 weeks and I got it! So far so good but Super light thought , can get a cover case to protect it .

ChaosPaladin

Reaction score
just got mine after 4 weeks wait. looks pretty good and very light. might need a case to protect.

dimplesjy

Reaction score
PSG Grant for 15" Laptop

Anyone has any idea which vendor offers 15" laptop for the PSG grant?

Romance-embraced

Reaction score
Need to know which vendor offers this 15" model so that i can get a quotation to submit for the grant.

I think mostly approved vendors have 13"+/- but I do have contacts for 14" Dell if you are interested. Ready stocks too

pieceofcloth

Reaction score
Hi,

Kind of a noob for getting grants.

I was wondering if there is any indication on the laptop it's bought using PSG and if the office subscription is tagged to the laptop or userID.

Cos I'm thinking of upgrading the specs at a computer shop but is not sure if that's possible.

Thank you!

kgfixx

Reaction score
ya man! I think all the vendors forgot to propose models suitable for content creators and designers, they all focus on the bigger market? Actually every labtop is cap at $1500. I wonder why they don't allow us to choose the brand and models we need, I wouldn't mind having to top up the balance to get one with a graphic card otherwise it is really not going to be productive as the integrated display card is not powerful enough and the RAM are also not enough for these business laptop. Gov..... designers also work remotely!!! So sad..... the labtop we need are so much more expensive, it would really be very helpful if we can use the grant too! The model with the highest integrated graphic card will be one of the Surface book 3 which offers a Iris Plus....sigh.... no point getting it.....

Romance-embraced

Reaction score
Hi,

Kind of a noob for getting grants.

I was wondering if there is any indication on the laptop it's bought using PSG and if the office subscription is tagged to the laptop or userID.

Cos I'm thinking of upgrading the specs at a computer shop but is not sure if that's possible.

Thank you!

Hello! The office subscription is tagged to User, not laptop. Let me know if I can link you up with a pre-approved vendor! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.