Good IMDA PSG grants laptop?

Cobra!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What display size did you get? 13’ or 15’ Did you get to choose between the 13’ and the 15’ or was it fixed?
how come i see axiom cost sheet like surface cost is not qualifying for PSG?

kgfixx

Reaction score
how come i see axiom cost sheet like surface cost is not qualifying for PSG?
The only approved model for Surface is Surface labtop 3. You can just email Axiom and they will auto reply with all the cost breakdown to show you. The grant only allows you to claim 80% of $1500 for each labtop. Surface labtop 3 cost more so you are expected to pay more topup.

Last edited:

kgfixx

Reaction score
What display size did you get? 13’ or 15’ Did you get to choose between the 13’ and the 15’ or was it fixed?
according to Axiom:

"There is only one configuration as PSG is catered for all SMEs. Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (10th Gen i5 intel processor, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, 13.5” Touch Screen, Light and slim)."

Cobra!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only approved model for Surface is Surface labtop 3. You can just email Axiom and they will auto reply with all the cost breakdown to show you. The grant only allows you to claim 80% of $1500 for each labtop. Surface labtop 3 cost more so you are expected to pay more topup.
80% of $1,500 = 1.2k

so can expect to receive 1.2k for each machine (max 3)?

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how does this grant works? SOP , claims etc?

80% subsidies for PSG pre approved laptops + software subscriptions.

Easy to get approve, since is pre approved vendors and hardware.. as long as you fulfil the criteria. But Singtel took awhile to fulfil my order, think the demand was very high during ** / early Phase 2 period.

I find the claims process abit mah fun :(

Joey5555

Reaction score
I took the cheapest one, 1900+ Before GST, so after subsidy is 560+ (before gst)
xCgMavU.jpg

Found it. Nett price $696.02

Joey5555

Reaction score
any chance there be macbook be offered?

Singtel now offers either ThinkPad E14 or Macbook Pro 13", though it's the most basic version with only 256gb SSD. After subsidy comes up to slightly less than $1200 for the MacBook Pro.

YxMpCFN.jpg

david9889

Reaction score
You mind DM-ing me ma so I can link you up. actually im not the seller la, just helping out. Anyway the person will share all the Claim process etc one

Pls link me up with the seller ya.. I like to purchase 15 inch laptop..
My email address is davidlim.aim@gmail.com
Thank u so much ya..

lampPC

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it we just pay the nett amount to the seller? Thanks

All PSG grant is given by government. You need to pay full cost of the service first then apply for the corresponding grant from the govt to subsidize the cost.

hardwaregone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes that's the problem, i need to use adobe premiere and other graphic editing stuff, the laptops are all low spec :(

Now considering Lenovo L14 or E14

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.