Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.androidauthority.com/google-updates-pixel-6-landing-page-3023881/
Google-Pixel-6-Silver-770w-433h.jpg.webp

TL;DR
  • The Google Pixel 6 Pro landing page on the official Google store site has been updated with new images of the upcoming flagship Android phone.
  • The update was made just before Apple’s big press event, when it is expected to officially announce the iPhone 13.
  • The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro will likely be launched in just a few weeks.

qyc_91

Reaction score
The new iPhone is guaranteed to be available in Singapore while we have no clue if the new Pixels will be in SG. Dunno if we are going to get ignored for this generation since 5 didn't come to SG.
4a 5G , 5a also not available in SG. they just made SG Google Store looks like 2 years old website

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You see how fast the local telcos update their website after Apple Event ?
Sigh...pity Pixels don't have that kind of popularity ( i.e. sales ) to warranty such response.

IMO, they should have made telco deal using the A series.
After telco subsidies, I'm sure it will be very attractive to end-users and can build up their following.

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Errrr.... I doubt they were going to post, " skip pixel 6, buy iphone 13 instead " :ROFLMAO:
The new iPhone is guaranteed to be available in Singapore while we have no clue if the new Pixels will be in SG. Dunno if we are going to get ignored for this generation since 5 didn't come to SG.
4a 5G , 5a also not available in SG. they just made SG Google Store looks like 2 years old website

Islandwide 5g coverage in singapore by 2025​

xM5CeEA.jpg

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You see how fast the local telcos update their website after Apple Event ?
Sigh...pity Pixels don't have that kind of popularity ( i.e. sales ) to warranty such response.

IMO, they should have made telco deal using the A series.
After telco subsidies, I'm sure it will be very attractive to end-users and can build up their following.

Apple market in SG damn big. Even sell the phone for SGD 5k, people will still buy.

kryptonit3

Reaction score
yawnz hype train long gone.. someone please repost the 3 joker faces if they are skipping Sg this time round again. :s13:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm has anyone brought those not available in Singapore pixels for repairs?I tried to Google Abit and found some 3rd party shops doing repairs for models not sold in sg.how about the official service center?will they do repairs?
There are some users who sent their phones back to overseas Google.

I saw @orlengtao posts on the older threads.

I hope he can share some tips to send back to overseas for repair.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.