Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

qyc_91

Reaction score
Can I ask if I were to import in pixel 6, is it any country imports works with SG 4G network? (I don't need 5g)

I'm a bit confused with USA phones, if I were to import from there, the locked/unlocked pixel 6 will affect SG usage?
If locked pixel 6 to US carrier.. then it'll be locked to them lor so you can't use other sim card

so make sure you get unlocked version, and LTE won't be issue over here if it's the same case as Pixel 5

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
Jin tl
tv-shows-the-it-crowd.gif
LOL no choice, here not many people would buy pixel, girl goes for Samsung, Auntie uncle sappork china phone because they are cheap the rest of the population fruit phone... Pixel is only for Fan and Enthusiast.

make matter worse nexus/pixel phone always not the best of the best in everything. look at the recent year google phone.. not so high tech niche feature, over confident with their 2000+Mah battery while other company stuff in 4000-5000, favour macro lens then wide angle.

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
Just import in bah :s13:
Yeah its my next upgrade end of this year after i gotten my year end bonus.. replacing my 4A 5G..

Just can't decide pro or normal.. i would like the 3 cam setup and 120hz refresh rate but i like the oren normal 6...
damn google why pixel 6 pro color so dull!!!!!!

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Global chip shortage, tensor not enough, even run out oleng orange orangieee color
:ROFLMAO:

Shld just do consignment in SG like what Sony did for Xperia 1iii. Limited sets based on registered interest..

daryl870

Reaction score
if i ask my taiwan friend to help buy and ship to me, any extra costs besides the shipping fee?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also hope Official Whatsapp transfer from iPhone to any Android phone is ready by then
I thought some has the option in their WhatsApp setting already?

I certainly has the option to transfer my WhatsApp chat to android device in my WhatsApp setting. I’m using iPhone.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahh.. camera-wise, actually having used all the Pixel up till the 5 and also the iPhone, the iPhone 12 pro's camera has already surpassed Pixel's to my eyes. And I'm talking about still photos here. Videos-wise, there's simply no fight.

And the iPhone 13 Pro is supposed to have even better cameras... Really curious whether the Pixel 6 Pro can retake the throne it once occupied for a good number of years.
Yes iPhone 12 Pro has really fantastic cameras. 13 would obviously be better.

Pixel 6 Pro will be on par at least since Google AI on the camera front is solid. Only let down is the processor with the ISP.

Video wise…. There is no competition who comes close to the iPhone.

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
I thought some has the option in their WhatsApp setting already?

I certainly has the option to transfer my WhatsApp chat to android device in my WhatsApp setting. I’m using iPhone.
It is only for Samsung Android Phones with USB C port running Android 10 and above.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.