Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

• Matte Black

• Black / White (Panda)

• Clearly White

• Just Black

• Not Pink / Sand

• Really Blue / Kinda Blue

• Oh So Orange

• Sorta Sage

• Other (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zabiyaki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Phone super slippery..do you guys use any rings/grip holders etc and have something to recco?

erniechua

Reaction score
Wah congrats. Seller said I was the second order for seafoam lol. Still 30th Nov expected to ship out

I thought I was the third buyer for seafoam so surprised you have not gotten a shipping notice. maybe soon

Haha my phone still not shipped out yet. (Scheduled Shipping: 26 Dec). Guess my phone is same batch as you.

If your scheduled shipping is 26 Nov, then yah, should be same batch. hope the seller have enough in his first batch to send to all of us quick! =P

Barracudaz

Reaction score
I thought I was the third buyer for seafoam so surprised you have not gotten a shipping notice. maybe soon

If your scheduled shipping is 26 Nov, then yah, should be same batch. hope the seller have enough in his first batch to send to all of us quick! =P
Your schedule shipping is 26 Nov as well? :)

ryoma86

Reaction score
Bros, any pros and cons getting jp unit vs us unit
Copied from Reddit.

There are 3 models of each. The only difference is 5G mmWave capability and a special FeliCa variant for Japan:

• ⁠6: US AT&T and Verizon: 5G mmWave + Sub 6GHz
• ⁠6: US other and rest of world: 5G Sub 6GHz
• ⁠6: Japan: 5G Sub 6GHz + FeliCa

--

• ⁠6 pro: US: 5G mmWave + Sub 6GHz
• ⁠6 pro: rest of world: 5G Sub 6GHz
• ⁠6 pro: Japan: 5G Sub 6GHz + FeliCa

Also I believe the JP variant the camera shutter noise cannot be disabled while the other variants can

ryoma86

Reaction score
But 5G not that relevant for SG since it cant be used in SG?

Not for now. I remember reading once the phone officially releases in SG it might be enabled. Then again SG does not have mmWave so ultimately it does not matter. So you only need to be concern of that shutter sound effect that cannot be turn off for jp units.

oakleyducati

Reaction score
Have you of you found the front camera quality to be grainy? Especially in view finder and video calls. It's so bad.

For pictures. After processing, it's much better. But still lacking

Aicirt

Reaction score
Extended Screen capture I thought Samsung also have
Voice typing also on default google keyboard.. just the assistant voice typing (say smarter)

Btw Hoda uv glass for Pro is avail but ex as usual.

I don't see any option for extended screen capture ... From where and how to enable it.

Hoda UV Glass for pro, call local shop selling that can help to apply as well?

gluexi

Reaction score
I don't see any option for extended screen capture ... From where and how to enable it.

Hoda UV Glass for pro, call local shop selling that can help to apply as well?
You need to hold down power and volume button to capture. Then you will see option on screen lower left *capture more*

But take note not all app works. You can try on WhatsApp conversation. It works there

Hoda UV is good?

Aicirt

Reaction score
Copied from Reddit.

There are 3 models of each. The only difference is 5G mmWave capability and a special FeliCa variant for Japan:

• ⁠6: US AT&T and Verizon: 5G mmWave + Sub 6GHz
• ⁠6: US other and rest of world: 5G Sub 6GHz
• ⁠6: Japan: 5G Sub 6GHz + FeliCa

--

• ⁠6 pro: US: 5G mmWave + Sub 6GHz
• ⁠6 pro: rest of world: 5G Sub 6GHz
• ⁠6 pro: Japan: 5G Sub 6GHz + FeliCa

Also I believe the JP variant the camera shutter noise cannot be disabled while the other variants can

Anyway to check if my 6 pro is mmwave + sub 6ghz or just 5G sub 6ghz ?

Aicirt

Reaction score
You need to hold down power and volume button to capture. Then you will see option on screen lower left *capture more*

But take note not all app works. You can try on WhatsApp conversation. It works there

Hoda UV is good?

Mine only have share and a pen icon for edit. No scroll more

Hoda UV I also not sure....scare when remove will have micro scratches. Maybe some bro who use all these uv can advice.

Haman

Reaction score

Hoda UV I also not sure....scare when remove will have micro scratches. Maybe some bro who use all these uv can advice.
Or if u have enabled double tap on back to take screenshot, the Capture more function will also appear for those applicable apps.

tott_2003

Reaction score
Have you of you found the front camera quality to be grainy? Especially in view finder and video calls. It's so bad.

For pictures. After processing, it's much better. But still lacking
Yep i had same issue on my pixel 6. Its really inferior front cam as compared to other flagships. I offloaded it the next day, not worth the price...

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It ( scrolling screenshot ) does not work with some apps.
For example, on my Pixel 4a , whatsapp ok , kiwi browser not okay

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.