Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

• Matte Black

• Black / White (Panda)

• Clearly White

• Just Black

• Not Pink / Sand

• Really Blue / Kinda Blue

• Oh So Orange

• Sorta Sage

• Other (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

PixelGheist

Reaction score
Guys somehow I managed to place an order on Google Store US (SG card accepted? Will they cancel?)

Edit: Oh no I using vPost so cannot right? Happily order already now then found out they probably won't ship out? What to do if they refuse to ship out ah?

Edit2: I called Google wanting to change address but they actually told me my order was about to be cancelled lol. I suspect is YouTrip but I don't know. So I placed a new order using Amex instead and also use ezShip instead, not sure what I'm gonna do with the balance in YouTrip sia lol.

Last edited:

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
For the fps i think the phone need a day to 'settle' down first after setting up your fingerprint, for it to work effectively. I don't know why, but this is what i encounter.
I'm using zeelot tp. 100% hit rate for the fps now.

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hows the battery life compared to s21
I find it quite similar as s21. I'm assuming you are still using s21. I was previously using s21 as well and I don't see this pixel 6 base model battery left better.

WhiteAnt

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
surprisingly.. found the pixel 6 display better than the OnePlus 9 pro.. asked my wife and she felt the same too..
This is good news. For me will confirm screen be an upgrade coming fr a 2yo phone lol

I find it quite similar as s21. I'm assuming you are still using s21. I was previously using s21 as well and I don't see this pixel 6 base model battery left better.
Is s21 battery lousy or good?

I read got mixed reviews bc some say v good to last 1.5days while others say until v v jialat barely a day

Can't wait for mine to arrive

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is good news. For me will confirm screen be an upgrade coming fr a 2yo phone lol

Is s21 battery lousy or good?

I read got mixed reviews bc some say v good to last 1.5days while others say until v v jialat barely a day

Can't wait for mine to arrive
I'm quite a heavy usage person, so 1.5 days definitely not for me. Usually I will end the day around 20-30% at around 7+pm..
Perhaps you can check with others that are lighter in phone usage.

PixelGheist

Reaction score
Guys somehow I managed to place an order on Google Store US (SG card accepted? Will they cancel?)

Edit: Oh no I using vPost so cannot right? Happily order already now then found out they probably won't ship out? What to do if they refuse to ship out ah?

Edit2: I called Google wanting to change address but they actually told me my order was about to be cancelled lol. I suspect is YouTrip but I don't know. So I placed a new order using Amex instead and also use ezShip instead, not sure what I'm gonna do with the balance in YouTrip sia lol.
Ok some update:

Google did manage to deduct funds from YouTrip but my ordered was shortly cancelled and they reversed the transaction so I guess it's not YouTrip problem after all? They only say the order cancelled because doesn't align with their sales teams?

Why is it so hard for us to even get a phone :( this is pain.

edit: Both orders got cancelled! Sianz.

Last edited:

trowaclown

Reaction score
It's a phone that isn't available in this market, and they have agreements to protect their retailers. You already have your options man, from Clove to buy4u services. If you choose a method that's proven to fail, no one can help you leh

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried to get it from Australia? Any possible concerns?
May have plans to go there or have friend coming back.

Screenshot-20220110-001727-1.jpg

iluvedmw

Reaction score
does anyone encounter these kind of weird pop up screen in settings too?

settings > apps > default apps
Screenshot-20220110-100439.png

settings > apps > see all apps then tap on any of your apps > permissions
Screenshot-20220110-100516.png

LightWeaver

Master Member
Reaction score
Just made an order on US store and for CGW to ship over... Hopefully order will not get cancelled.

Zrexe

Reaction score
My Pixel 6 is showing 5G connection on singtel network. I thought P6 does not support 5G in singapore. Could anyone clarify this?

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Pixel 6 is showing 5G connection on singtel network. I thought P6 does not support 5G in singapore. Could anyone clarify this?
After the Dec update, seems that it is able to support STarhub and Singtel.. That's what some of the users here commented.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you go check Pixel 5G support page, singtel and starhub 5g supported.

And yes, after Dec patch 5g are working now.

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
today qoo10 seller msg me say Coral maybe wait until Feb also cannot ship out. jialat..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.