Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

• Matte Black

• Black / White (Panda)

• Clearly White

• Just Black

• Not Pink / Sand

• Really Blue / Kinda Blue

• Oh So Orange

• Sorta Sage

• Other (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

mp4005 help

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine works 70% of the time, try increasing the touch sensitivity in settings
still thinking of how to pick the right one that works best from taobao

i referred to those websites recommending the better ones for pixel 6 ... then bought from amazon based on the reviews as well

So far, mine is working perfectly. No issues at all.

i also bought one from lazada / shopee , lousy.

mutedf8

Reaction score
[Dome Glass] Google Pixel 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector [Liquid Dispersion Tech] With Camera Film Protector

[Dome Glass] Google Pixel 6 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protector [Liquid Dispersion Tech] With Camera Film Protector

Pixel_pro_main_1024x1024@2x.jpg

is this available in singapore? with any 3rd party?

Entropy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine works 70% of the time, try increasing the touch sensitivity in settings
still thinking of how to pick the right one that works best from taobao
Though I don't have the Pixel 6, but as far as I understand, anything under screen fingerprint sensor needs to re calibrate with a new set of prints since it will have to learn to recognize your fingerprint with the protector on top since the screen will affect the light travelling through it.

earthtk

Reaction score
Just got the pixel 6 and fingerprint fears.. applied ringke screen protector even before I turn on the screen. Registered my thumb and index fingers, no issues and snappy!

trowaclown

Reaction score
Nice way to welcome a new user 😉

I'm asking about the personal experience from users who use 5G on their Pixel 6. I know it's supported as per Google support page, that has been repeated countless times. But experience might be totally different. Look at all the connectivity issue Pixel 6 users incl myself are currently facing. I've been following this thread, nobody is talking about the download speeds they are experiencing on their phone and which particular telco is a better choice.

If I upgrade to 5g, I would need to lock in myself for 1-2 yrs with the Telco. After having spent serious money on the phone, it's also good to keep free and have a backup option to recontract the line immediately should the phone break down, get lost etc.
The way you asked it was so lazy, no one would've thought you meant what you "meant".

altca4

Reaction score
Updating now! Hopes it solves the network connectivity issues (it’s draining battery like easily 3-4X of my screen on time which is mind blowing).
Apart from this severe battery issue (which got worst with the dec update), I’ve never really came across any problem with my P6p. Fingerprint sensor have been great since day 1.

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
Updating now! Hopes it solves the network connectivity issues (it’s draining battery like easily 3-4X of my screen on time which is mind blowing).
Apart from this severe battery issue (which got worst with the dec update), I’ve never really came across any problem with my P6p. Fingerprint sensor have been great since day 1.

same for me

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
do u all still see the Volte option for Singtel after Jan update?

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
anyone looking for good tempered glass for p6 can try ibywind.. cheap and good.. even comes with application tray for perfect alignment.. just tried.. fp sensor works.. don't even need to re register..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.