Google Pixel 6a

Which would you rather keep: the camera or the chip?

• 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Tensor GS101 SoC

Votes: 36 55.4%

• Total voters

kaixin18

Reaction score
Specs wise, seems like P6a is nothing as compared to my S22. I keep wanting to jump to pixel ship but when do comparison, just dun seems a wise choice

All 3 colors back in stock and discount on courts website.
RIP to scalpers

Interested to try out pixel too, seems like courts promotion at 398 is the best deal. Or does anyone know if there are better deals?

Ah I missed it. Wasted

I find the battery to be draining a bit fast. Used apps like shopee, Amazon and Zalora which drained quite a big chunk of the battery. Usually charge when battery reach 30% and stop when 90+%.

Let me guess...new Pixel 6a user ?

just saw the courts deal. snagging this as my 2nd (spare) phone for work as i'm currently using a Pixel 3. good upgrade?

Just check Shopee no more selling the 6a, courts sold out. Amazon still do not have any good discount yet.
any regrets about the phone and where can i get it for cheap now? thanks.

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
idk why people here likes to overhype the pixel phone. The only good thing about it is just the stock andriod.

Last edited:

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didnt save my blind test results lmao I thought just random alphabets

🤨

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

6a camera is actually something!

I have always skipped this video from past years because of the voting method. This year voting system seems more balanced and fair where a good phone camera won't be voted out too early because of unlucky match up.

1920_me

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any concerns to buy the Japanese version. It seems the cheapest now at $450 in shopee.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The new privacy dashboard keeps sending me reminder about Nova Launcher having full device access. A function which I need for the double tap to lock gesture because Pixel cannot do it natively. Does anybody know how to permanently approve Nova app so that it won't keep reminding me ?

Last edited:

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The new privacy dashboard keeps sending me reminder about Nova Launcher having full device access. A function which I need for the double tap to lock gesture because Pixel cannot do it natively. Does anybody know how to permanently approve Nova app so that it won't keep reminding me ?
Maybe you can check in "setting > app > special app access > devices admin app" if the Nova app is enabled?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.