Google Pixel 6a

Which would you rather keep: the camera or the chip?

• 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Tensor GS101 SoC

Votes: 36 55.4%

• Total voters

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Oh ok.. ya maybe...
Yah, there was a period where the price including all the stacking made the final price $349, then it was sold out.

Then another phase with $20 off voucher and the $11 off voucher concurrently (no surprises, the $20 off voucher ran out first).

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah, there was a period where the price including all the stacking made the final price $349, then it was sold out.

Then another phase with $20 off voucher and the $11 off voucher concurrently (no surprises, the $20 off voucher ran out first).
Ya I remembered that... missed out on the $20 off voucher too.. I only managed to grab a set during the 2nd round of sales which occurred shortly after the 1st..

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
None that I found worked.

Tried BUYMOBILE and FLASH and CO30
Ya.. limited sets item cannot apply promo code..

Hey do u know if this is the local Pixel 6a with 1 yr local google warranty?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ya.. limited sets item cannot apply promo code..

Hey do u know if this is the local Pixel 6a with 1 yr local google warranty?
Not sure too, but Courts being very orthodox retailer who I dun remember selling stuff like parallel imported stuff, I think the Pixels they sell should be either really for the local market, or they really can work for the local market.

hellomeister

Reaction score
how to cancel courts order? status under processing and see no option for cancel, is it have to wait until next status?

rather get from amazon for quicker delivery since same price

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bump up for awareness... Pixel 6a deal still on on Courts online....

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Specs wise, seems like P6a is nothing as compared to my S22. I keep wanting to jump to pixel ship but when do comparison, just dun seems a wise choice

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.