Google Pixel 7 series

What upgrade would you most like to see on the Pixel 7 series?

• Total voters

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious do y'all charge to 100%? Wondering how it'll impact the adaptive battery if do/don't
Just charge it as and when don't worry about the battery.

Battery replacement not that expensive.

pufflord

Reaction score
I just started using my Pixel 7 Pro from last Friday (11.11 sale) but the phone seems to keep warming up even when I'm just scrolling instagram, web browsing, etc. (low-intensity activities). Anyone experiencing the same thing? SOT isn't particularly great, maybe about 3ish hours of SOT on LTE from 80%.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just started using my Pixel 7 Pro from last Friday (11.11 sale) but the phone seems to keep warming up even when I'm just scrolling instagram, web browsing, etc. (low-intensity activities). Anyone experiencing the same thing? SOT isn't particularly great, maybe about 3ish hours of SOT on LTE from 80%.
Google "adaptive battery"

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Google "adaptive battery"
Aka we need to "adapt" to the battery :s13:

finger-quotes.gif

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems like the Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount on Shopee is not as much as 11.11.

gpgtmeowmeow

Reaction score
Installed GrapheneOS and testing nao

- DBS banking apps work with all functionalities

- Singpass app works. Able to do QR login. But unable to open links in shortcut as it detect I have no Chrome.

- GPS working well with MagicEarth and Waze (doesn't work well in underground/in building, but not an issue for me) - unless disable rerouting location requests

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh nice amazon.sg has the cheapest offer... 256GB at $1,239 and get free Buds-A w/o the whole redemption trouble. just ordered, although I'd have much preferred White instead of Black but really value for money with 256GB at this price instead of 128GB!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.