GoPro Hero 9 Black

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember what was the bundle price (not the Black Friday promo price) for the Hero 9 from GoPro shop? What accessories were included?

There's a Black Friday promo now and I'm pretty tempted!

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good deal?
hero9.jpg

Should I get the Sleeve + Lanyard and/or the Liteweight Camera Case?
hero9accessories.jpg

Is the MAX Replacement Protective Lenses worth getting too?

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember what was the bundle price (not the Black Friday promo price) for the Hero 9 from GoPro shop? What accessories were included?

$600+. Good deal. Perhaps I should return mine and get this deal. :s13:

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes the Black Friday promo is really tempting.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The items have been in my cart since yesterday. Still procrastinating.

I don't know what and why I want a GoPro Hero 9 for! :s13:

Initially I wanted it for a multi-days bike ride, ABC trek and day hikes. But now stuck in Singapore till don't know when.

What do you all use your GoPro for?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The items have been in my cart since yesterday. Still procrastinating.

I don't know what and why I want a GoPro Hero 9 for! :s13:

Initially I wanted it for a multi-days bike ride, ABC trek and day hikes. But now stuck in Singapore till don't know when.

What do you all use your GoPro for?

Dont buy first.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who ordered the camera on the GoPro website, did you receive an email confirmation when it's shipped together with the tracking details? The GoPro chat service said there'll be an email confirmation. I've also read that the order status on their website isn't updated. So.....:s11:

I placed the order at midnight. There was a remark saying that if the order is made before 3.30pm SG time, it will be shipped on that day. I've also read that most people had their cameras delivered in 2 days. I understand that there's a GoPro Apac Singapore office (or maybe it's a distributor), thus it will be dispatched from Singapore and not the US? It's a holiday in the US today.

I'm not in the rush to receive the camera but I have an appointment on Monday. Just wanna be sure I'm home to receive the camera. I live alone, so no one else to receive the camera on my behalf.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who ordered the camera on the GoPro website, did you receive an email confirmation when it's shipped together with the tracking details? The GoPro chat service said there'll be an email confirmation. I've also read that the order status on their website isn't updated. So.....:s11:

I placed the order at midnight. There was a remark saying that if the order is made before 3.30pm SG time, it will be shipped on that day. I've also read that most people had their cameras delivered in 2 days. I understand that there's a GoPro Apac Singapore office (or maybe it's a distributor), thus it will be dispatched from Singapore and not the US? It's a holiday in the US today.

I'm not in the rush to receive the camera but I have an appointment on Monday. Just wanna be sure I'm home to receive the camera. I live alone, so no one else to receive the camera on my behalf.

Yes, it is being dispatched from Singapore (Ubi).

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received my Hero 9 just a while ago!

Do you guys recommend pasting screen protectors on the Hero 9? If yes, any recommendations?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.