[GPGT] Annoucement: DBS/POSB bank holder for attention. Got glitch of double charging.

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got 3 so far, lucky just amt to around 64 bucks but still pissed lah. They better work round the clock to solve this.. I'm not touching my cards till I know this wont happen again.

iamcat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya limbei kena also ...pls return my money....only a few hundred dollars money hard earn:s21:

TanoshiXero

Reaction score
Like tht, it will be going down to the drain sewage system if they still can't solve this problem...

MrLampa

Banned
Reaction score
Mine is credit card they overcharge me 1k plus bro.. screwed up.. Well done Delhi Banking System

laopokcar_g

Banned
Reaction score
Means lack of IT talent in CECApura

Need to import more to safeguard a robust banking system!

woocheekiat

Reaction score
Just checked my latest CC statement on digibank. Double charged amount still appearing in outstanding due and reversal amount not accounted in it. Shall check e-statement once it is out.

alchemist_acid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checked my latest CC statement on digibank. Double charged amount still appearing in outstanding due and reversal amount not accounted in it. Shall check e-statement once it is out.

they return $200 of double charges to me, it got treated as payment for current outstanding balance.
so I treat it as an interest free loan from dbs

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.