[GPGT] Anyone Who Grow Plants at Home Use This Before? Can Give Reviews?

jdrevolutionary23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As stated in title...
J9vFv8d.jpg

Coffeelix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As stated in title...
J9vFv8d.jpg
This is chemical. Not good. Key to growing indoor plants is the way you water it n place it near light source like window bay etc. Buy those ketchup bottle with 3 spouts to water once a week. Indoor plants doesn’t need lots of water. Add a little coffee powder as natural fertilizer once in a blue moon.

jdrevolutionary23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is chemical. Not good. Key to growing indoor plants is the way you water it n place it near light source like window bay etc. Buy those ketchup bottle with 3 spouts to water once a week. Indoor plants doesn’t need lots of water. Add a little coffee powder as natural fertilizer once in a blue moon.
Moi read blogs of some peepur who buyed this product before, they all say good lehs. Donno :frown:

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i will purposely jiak mcspicy so i can lao sai

lao sai already then collect it and put on the soil

my homegrown vegetables growing healthily

then i harvest to jiak :o

blasterlord2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used it before, but since my plants are doing well before I used it, I can't tell much difference. However, my maid told me that she felt that the plants look better with this fertilizer.

It's cheap so I bought many boxes. One auntie next to me at Daiso swore that they're magical.

Sodomicha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used it before, but since my plants are doing well before I used it, I can't tell much difference. However, my maid told me that she felt that the plants look better with this fertilizer.

It's cheap so I bought many boxes. One auntie next to me at Daiso swore that they're magical.
U used on which type of plants?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.