[GPGT] BREAKING!! Leaked WA Convo shows Sylvia cheated on Ryan!

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this one very common and easily abuse in SME...
Exactly. Recently Raffles education also kenna accuse. RE is a listed company somemore.

MAS didn't even blink lol.

It's one thing to throw out accusations, want to prove conclusively is another matter.

Wu-Han Clan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Recently Raffles education also kenna accuse. RE is a listed company somemore.

MAS didn't even blink lol.
sme is all the same pattern lah.... ppl start business is to make money... for themselves.

if ppl so charitable then they will start charity... wont start simi startup lah.. sme lah...

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just go wechat michat u can find any jiu hu bo all lonely lonely as spouse all stuck in boleh land ...now seeking care n sex

lolxxxxxxxxxxxxx

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sme is all the same pattern lah.... ppl start business is to make money... for themselves.

if ppl so charitable then they will start charity... wont start simi startup lah.. sme lah...
My friend is working in his uncle's company. From SME to listed. Now the management team is all his relatives. He also became director in his 30s. The uncle's son in 30s also became the 2nd in charge after the uncle even though he just goes into office to surf net and show face.

Nobody cares a shlt la.

edmwftw

Banned
Reaction score
Screenshot-2021-10-19-at-9-46-57-PM.png

Omg...:s31::s21: :s42: :grin:

Last edited:

Wu-Han Clan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend is working in his uncle's company. From SME to listed. Now the management team is all his relatives. He also became director in his 30s. The uncle's son in 30s also became the 2nd in charge after the uncle even though he just goes into office to surf net and show face.

Nobody cares a shlt la.
bt honestly lah... if i start a company tt make gd money... ofc i hire my own kaki... my useless son i also will giv him gd job so he will be less useless....

the super zai fresh grad who went through 2 interviews in my company can suck cock... $2.5k 8-6pm mon-sat ... take it or leave it...

while my useless son come to work at 11am in my ferrari.....

Stealth_PL

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just saw that but how come date covered?

something like not right
Agreed.. the blanking out of date really make no sense.. the date would help paint a clearer picture on how this convo resulted in the talent really leaving the company..

Furthermore, of all platform/channel available to share this exclusive, they choose wakeupsingapore? :ROFLMAO:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.