(GPGT)Espresso machine hoot

jkohlc2

Banned
Reaction score
is max out df64p around same price but better?

gbp drop 10% since start of 2022 but niche delivery up to gbp65, while this thread got report of gbp40-50....hoot now or continue price inflation..? :o

seems highlander coffee is somewhat our local distro for NZ?
maxed out as in DF64 with SSP burrs?

DF64 can zhng the burrs, now got a few different kind of SSP burrs, High Uniformity, Lab Sweet, etc.

but Niche Zero ish sibei chio

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maxed out as in DF64 with SSP burrs?

DF64 can zhng the burrs, now got a few different kind of SSP burrs, High Uniformity, Lab Sweet, etc.

but Niche Zero ish sibei chio

but have to calibrate flat burrs regularly, scared contaminate food item
NZ clean also very easy for those with OCD i see. :o

but i found on reddit that NZ is stinky, they act blur sell it higher outside UK.
499 in UK is included 20% VAT
by right export out of UK should less the 20% (499 / 1.2), now we pay UK VAT and SG GST. And NZ dont even need to report VAT. :o

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but have to calibrate flat burrs regularly, scared contaminate food item
NZ clean also very easy for those with OCD i see. :o

but i found on reddit that NZ is stinky, they act blur sell it higher outside UK.
499 in UK is included 20% VAT
by right export out of UK should less the 20% (499 / 1.2), now we pay UK VAT and SG GST. And NZ dont even need to report VAT. :o
the VAT issue many has been talking about it.

What they came to was that the item was passed to another party to do the delivery therefore it has "change hands" in UK therefore VAT cannot be claim

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the VAT issue many has been talking about it.

What they came to was that the item was passed to another party to do the delivery therefore it has "change hands" in UK therefore VAT cannot be claim

sounds csb...want charge extra 20%, at least send out using dhl still can forgive. :o

tiagong they use dpd and then last mile courier, how long take to deliver singapore? now gbp crashed, NZ is more affordable than other same range options!

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone do descaling on your machine?
I read that in SIngapore, our tap water are pretty soft, some suggested that its not a need.

Im running a Breville dual boiler BTW.
Did you get a response? I did measure GH/KH and it is indeed very soft. Have also not descaled my machine since I got it in 2020.

wira

Master Member
Reaction score
i got my beans from Sarnies ..pretty good medium dark roast with a chocolatey flavour.
cheap too at $14

wira

Master Member
Reaction score
you got their weekly roast?
i got the Tiramisu blend. quite nice as i like coffee with hint of chocolate flavor ...

they are having 1-1 promo now with promo code COFFEEISLIFE if you interested to try. works out to be only $10 per bag of 250g

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.