GPGT GARMENT considering making booster shots compulsory to be consider vax

WhiteMirrorSociety

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you guys did not see how they keep mocking the unvaxxed and applauding the latest restrictions

it's pretty clear this is a people vs govt thing (and not vaxxed vs unvaxxed) yet they sow discord unnecessarily - let karma bite them back
yup. Most of the comments on papship, r/cecapore all support unvax ban

Kinda weird isn't it?

elimmel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it took more than 7months to reach 80%+ vaccinated rate. by the time 1st booster reach anywhere near that level, 2nd booster needed? play catching ah?

jinmuddy

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isn’t it a foregone conclusion that it’s a matter of time.

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nvr trust the whites
Last time said vaxxed then can open border n can trvl, but U-turn n open border to Delta

Lols
Many of us pointed out that SInkies going abroad ain't happening and the only opening is our legs. But nope, pro-covaxxers are so drunk on PAP koolaid that they only hear/see what they want to hear/see.

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U know what is bad fir this system

It’s ASSUMING EVERYONE 6MTHS EXPIRED but all individuals
How to know those that jab 3rd time is fully vac
How to know yr 6jths n he’s hers theirs 6mths r same ?
No test antibodies only easiest way out 6mths
More crucially, antibodies levels are NOT a good way to determine actual immunity. PAP MaTheFakers are just anyhow firing off policies in hope they might get something right and to appear like they are doing something. Frankly, sometimes, it's better that incompetent politicians don't do anything, they do less harm that way.

atamavision

Reaction score
These are the people who put travel and freedom as their number 1 priority. The only reason they are strongly against unvax is for their own selfish travel reasons masked behind righteous mask.

Given up on these monkeys. They are backed by mod and downvotes.
I went for my vac as I was looking forward to travel, naively believed that once vac, can travel
but I was never against unvac.
It is a personal choice and i don't agree with the latest restrictions imposed to unvac.

And there is no way I am going for booster till they make it mandatory
and would like to see how they going to make it a regulation for local, while continue to allow foreigners with 2 vac to come in via VTL

chewenhua

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6months then 6 months then 6 months, how many jabs are enough?

Unlimited Jabs till up lorry..

Pfizer BioNTech manufacturing plant coming your way here

ps : be sure to sign up for Vaccine Subscription package for extra bundled discounts

GarnetDragon

Master Member
Reaction score
Matter of time. I thjnk in the next 3 months no booster = unvax.

But here many eager to keep on jabbing. Just follow govt.
aURAFD1.gif

xuvzW4B.jpg

LemonSalmon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anything happen, they will just blame it on your previous vax which you took "voluntarily".

Vaxxers get pwned yet they still ignorant about it.

Mitsui Hisashi

Master Member
Reaction score
I fully support. Ban all those who never get their booster jabs from dining in, ban them from shopping malls, public transport and attractions.

invigo79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too early. Now booster shot not yet available to most people. Just started with the elderly and front line workers.

Maybe next year once 80% already get their booster shot.

Sent from EDMWER app!

appleorange_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“Stupid undervaccinated!!!! Holding us back from reopening!!!! Y cant they just trust the science!!!!”

coming soon

"Stupid unboosted!!!! Holding us back from reopening!!!! Y cant they just trust the science!!!!”

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.