GPGT: Jamus Lim is leaving Singapore for USA tonight and will be back after 10 September

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya right, fake supporter.

Your bird brain dont remember MP is a part time jod?

He publicly announce he is still contactable by electronics means.

He is still having meet-the-people sessions virtually.

Other party members are able to cover the ground for him.

PAP Ibreds like to pick on anything as if PAP dont go on long absence of leave like liar Charles Chong.

https://www.straitstimes.com/politi...ng-on-eight-weeks-medical-leave-after-medical
Read carefully in my post, i said "Be it PAP or WP, I think it is irresponsible for a MP to leave his constituents for 1 month for a short trip to settle his family problem in the USA....."

Speak against PAP = Opposition IB?
Speak against WP = PAP IB?

Lmao, nothing constructive comes out with political-biased people like you.

Anyway, your unconstructive opinions does not affect me at all.

Reported for rude post. +1

kayaloti.club

Banned
Reaction score
Read carefully in my post, i said "Be it PAP or WP, I think it is irresponsible for a MP to leave his constituents for 1 month for a short trip to settle his family problem in the USA....."

I also reported you to the mod for baiting with fake title and later edit the word holiday out.

people already quoted your post and mod can see what you edited.

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also reported you to the mod for baiting with fake title and later edit the word holiday out.

people already quoted your post and mod can see what you edited.
Lmao. You can't differentiate what's the differences between Title (when i did not amend the Thread Title) and Post isit? :s13:

Ok thanks for reporting. :s13:

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong in going on leave for a mth.

But i will prefer MPs family all to be living in Singapore as part of commitment.

Imagine next time you are Minister but wife PR. Does not sounds right.

I dont know Jamus wife status. I am not refering to him in particular.

AhhHoNG

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

how the fk is settling family issues irresponsible?? Family comes first and he is not even a minister FFS.

mewmew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haven done a single useful thing since erected and now thinking of having fun, really ish wayang party

4_dreamz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zf1d19si.bmp

KPO_SAHM

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Be it PAP or WP, I think it is irresponsible for a MP to leave his constituents for 1 month for a short trip to spend time with his family in the USA.....

Not fair for the residents especially Singaporeans require his immediate assistance? If it's just like a short trip like 1-2 weeks, it is still understandable.

Errrrr......
He never said on holiday.
He doesn have to announced to everyone what happen and why he has to do on leave if the matter is personal.

Jin song! Take MP allowance to go holiday loh~!

PAPPY love him deep deep! He give them a vaild reason to raise petrol tax. :s13:

As long u have the leave to offset, it should be paid. Just like u working in a co, u have leave then ur leave will be paid. Nothing wrong for someone to on long leave , right??. Our PM also went for long leave before. Nothing wrong here leh

hardwriter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Be grateful to good things in Singapore to PAP.

Blame SKTC when bad things happen. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.