[GPGT] Jitpai ish siao liao, ytd my dad workplace kena biohazard, today my mum kena..............

kiryu86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
special ops swab test, apparently NEX has been clusterfug liao. alot of staff will be call up for testing.

my mum is working there.

siao liao siao liao

KXrfrJ9.jpg

daryl76

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
完了完了 so many places kena

is there any places we can go???

kiryu86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
confirm tml my mum and most of her colleague going to poke nose liao

apparently is NEX OCBC staff kena infected, then when he was working , he did go walk all around NEX

so now because of him, alot of people work in NEX need to go poke nose

JustForFun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope MTF had started regularly and more intense testing of hospital, nursing homes, hospice and all medical frontline staffs.

Last wanted to see is hospital or medical institutions got covided and lock down ???

Too many unlinked cases in the community and virus strain too transmissible and infectious.

basic___

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope MTF had started regularly and more intense testing of hospital, nursing homes, hospice and all medical frontline staffs.

Last wanted to see is hospital or medical institutions got covided and lock down ???

Too many unlinked cases in the community and virus strain too transmissible and infectious.
Healthcare workers or hospital ops/admin staff have regular testing every 2-3 weeks since May

fordsolo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wish ts parents well
moi just went nex yesterday to play pokemon go raid hour 😮

JustForFun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Healthcare workers or hospital ops/admin staff have regular testing every 2-3 weeks since May

2-3 weeks is sufficient for regular public and weak patients facing ?? Maybe during very low cases or no unlinked period, 2-3 weeks ok ??

I feel need more intense and regular testings in times of virus crisis uncertainty like this time ?? Time to review, better than arrest the issue when it widespread in hospital, nursing homes, hospice ??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.