[GPGT] Jitpai ish siao liao, ytd my dad workplace kena biohazard, today my mum kena..............

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bedok reservoir is a dirty place.... better not go if one's luck is down
I meant dipping inside Bedok Reservoir and never surfacing, not walk around park.

Submerged underwater should be safe from covid... The sheer concentration of water will dilute it into pretty much nothing.

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I meant dipping inside Bedok Reservoir and never surfacing, not walk around park.

Submerged underwater should be safe from covid... The sheer concentration of water will dilute it into pretty much nothing.
knn u tell me to go be water ghost?

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn u tell me to go be water ghost?
At least won't be infected mah :s13:

How abt MacRitchie Reservoir (not submerged), walk around the nature trail. Always crowded with unmasked ppl but don't seem to have anyone infected.

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
At least won't be infected mah :s13:
be more vigilant, take note of personal hygiene and avoid areas with huge crowd.... OK i guess, especially those kumgong who rushed to buy fish, those crowd to take videos of fireworks etc

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
special ops swab test, apparently NEX has been clusterfug liao. alot of staff will be call up for testing.

my mum is working there.

siao liao siao liao

KXrfrJ9.jpg

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/my-dad-work-area-got-people-kena-positive-sia.6561032/

NEX is quite a lot of people...... also coz of the "red hot" MRT (NEL and CCL)

Do you know what is the date of exposure bro?

gone_fishing

Reaction score
All these ballooned also Cox no one know where to avoid
Agreed. I kena possible exposure when I went Nex on 24 June and 1 Jul (received the possible exposure notices only on 2 Jul and 10 Jul respectively). If I had known earlier that I kena the possible exposure on 24 June from the daily updates, I wouldn't have gone on 1 Jul. Plus the notices came so late for ****. After that told my family members don't go Nex coz must have festering cases.

Same for the other clusters at clementi mkt and mbs which had cases from 7 Jul. If they updated daily like last time, I'm sure people would have avoided the places and possibly not cause a cluster to form like now.

Back to TS, better take care man since both your parents got possible exposure

Gonggongdaidai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's everywhere lah.... Just do what it takes.... You not suay like my friend..... Keep delay and delay vaccination shot until the day he decided to have it and was sitting in for the 30 mins observation period.... Suay suay next to him one guy covid positive. Now staying hotel for 14 days 😨😨😨

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.