[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Reddevill

Reaction score
Basic is 3300. I have a recognised local diploma.
Leave is 12 days.
Joining bonus 20k but paid out in over 3 years.(7k,5k,8k)
Yes 240hours is basically 5days for 4weeks of work.

Is S processing longer? 2 weeks have passed, no call from S HR yet.:(
Thanks bro. Some ppl said S and A take abt 8weeks. C abt 4weeks.

Russruss

Reaction score
Thanks bro. Some ppl said S and A take abt 8weeks. C abt 4weeks.
But C seems to pay the lowest basic salary. And their joining bonus is paid out over 4 years. Whereas for S, their basic is much higher pay. And their joining bonus paid out in just 3 years. Both C and S joining bonus are the same at 20K

Not much people talking about A because the best option is always to go for S if you have not already joined as APO

Tudo88

Reaction score
But C seems to pay the lowest basic salary. And their joining bonus is paid out over 4 years. Whereas for S, their basic is much higher pay. And their joining bonus paid out in just 3 years. Both C and S joining bonus are the same at 20K

Not much people talking about A because the best option is always to go for S if you have not already joined as APO
Bro, stop trolling around?

So you are in which coy? One moment i read through i thought you were in S,gave you my numer to enquire more and end up i got a random troll whatsapp msg. Well done lol

Tudo88

Reaction score
Anyway for S, i attended the interview personally. Realised cant depend on trollers here.

So i will share some details here for direct SGT.

Basic pay is 3300 for 240 hours.

Add on a deployment bonus which they call it but its more like a no mc/no late kind of incentive which is 500.

So add up is 3800 for 240 hours provided you dont take MC etc.

After 240 hours, its 15 per hour for any extra hours work.

Currently, among all 3 coys, its the best paying in terms of hours worked. Job wise cant advise as i am not in it personally, with A currently.

Was told that the processing time might be 1 or 2 months, so as advised was told not to tender until the HR called me.

poisonapple

Reaction score
Anyway for S, i attended the interview personally. Realised cant depend on trollers here.

So i will share some details here for direct SGT.

Basic pay is 3300 for 240 hours.

Add on a deployment bonus which they call it but its more like a no mc/no late kind of incentive which is 500.

So add up is 3800 for 240 hours provided you dont take MC etc.

After 240 hours, its 15 per hour for any extra hours work.

Currently, among all 3 coys, its the best paying in terms of hours worked. Job wise cant advise as i am not in it personally, with A currently.

Was told that the processing time might be 1 or 2 months, so as advised was told not to tender until the HR called me.

So S is the best in $$? how does it compare with A since u there. Processing time 2 months abit long though..

Tudo88

Reaction score
Yeah provided you don’t take MC or late.

SATS 3.3(Basic) + 500(No MC/Late) for 240hrs

A is 3000 for 240 hours.

If you hit 264 hours,extra 700.

so 3700 for 264 hours.

Tudo88

Reaction score
Anyway APO jobscope across all the 3 Coys is the same or similar.

If you are doing the same job,why pick one that is paying lower?

why I chose A over C last time is because of the reason above.Even with 25k bonus added,it can’t beat A.

S really up their game this time round,so I am really considering going over there but the only issue is that its far.

Tudo88

Reaction score
Those that are really keen can pm me.I will be glad to share for all 3 coys.Then you can decide for yourself.

Here many trollers or maybe want referral fee then tell you this coy not good,his coy better.

End up I read thru,all the information half here here there.Some even false.Best is go down yourself and hear it for yourself.

Akirasou

Reaction score
How many days of Annual leave A is offering?

A training allowance only 1.1k...

Tudo88

Reaction score
How many days of Annual leave A is offering?

A training allowance only 1.1k...
10 at the start.

add 1 every year till hit 14.

yeah A training allowance is Low but I was direct entry so I cleared my training pretty fast.

If I am not wrong,C also not full pay during training except for direct entry. But I might be wrong for this.

I know experienced hire is full pay for C.

S no requirement also full pay.

Tudo88

Reaction score
All APOs job scope more or less the same imho.

Your standard 12 hours of standing, patrolling and checking etc.

Pick the company that pay the best or nearer to you ba.

Job scope is very hard to explain in words as there are many deployments which is really a matter of luck.

Some deployments are more relaxed in nature and some are very tough.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
All APOs job scope more or less the same imho.

Your standard 12 hours of standing, patrolling and checking etc.

Pick the company that pay the best or nearer to you ba.

Job scope is very hard to explain in words as there are many deployments which is really a matter of luck.

Some deployments are more relaxed in nature and some are very tough.
Agree with bro. I been deployed in airport, key installations, adhoc. Job scope more or less the same. What is different is the client, environment, team mates.

No point comparing which deployment is the better. I realised every deployment site has its advantage & disadvantage.

Tudo88

Reaction score
Agree with bro. I been deployed in airport, key installations, adhoc. Job scope more or less the same. What is different is the client, environment, team mates.

No point comparing which deployment is the better. I realised every deployment site has its advantage & disadvantage.
Be it C,A or S, the jobscope like what is mentioned is the more or less the same.

One should look at the pay and number of hours then make your decision and not ask which one more relaxed or how is the training etc because all are the same imho.

Pay and number of hours work do differ among the 3 coys.

C = 242 to hit basic
A = 240 to hit basic
S = 240 to hit basic

Reddevill

Reaction score
Also need consider the reporting ctr. Eg. S is @east side so west ppl need long travelling time.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Personally, I think luck & fate plays a part. I worked very long time in some deployment coz the team are fantastic ppl. We go out after work, support cover each other during work. However, in some deployment the ppl sucks. Sabotage one another, very self-centered crazy ppl who bully the new guys.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.