[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Anyone work in sats apo? How's the shift work like? can we choose which unit we can go?
There are many shift patterns in SATS.....Perm Day/Night, Rotating day/night, split shifts. No choice of deployment for SATS. However, SATS pay is fair. You will be entitled to higher allowance if you kenna those siong deployment or shifts.

LimbeiIsHuat

Reaction score
There are many shift patterns in SATS.....Perm Day/Night, Rotating day/night, split shifts. No choice of deployment for SATS. However, SATS pay is fair. You will be entitled to higher allowance if you kenna those siong deployment or shifts.
ya. at least sats pay u full pay during training. apron ops best i heard. but need under sun and rain.lol

LimbeiIsHuat

Reaction score
Got free transport right or grab? if need report very early for work.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Apron Ops best in terms of what? Can share more what you heard bro? And is the OC for Apron Ops good?
Such sensitive ops issue should not be discussed in public domain. All OCs are doing their jobs to the best they can. Is up to the individual whether he can manage the ground ops.

LimbeiIsHuat

Reaction score
If need to report off/after duty at wee hours, normally staff shuttle/taxi/Grab will be used.
how about reporting to work? Some of my colleagues told me need take taxi themselves. some told me can book transport from sats. will pick u up at nearest pick up point.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
how about reporting to work? Some of my colleagues told me need take taxi themselves. some told me can book transport from sats. will pick u up at nearest pick up point.
If you are required to report wee hours before work normally transport will be arranged..ie your normal shift is 0700-1900 but you need to report by 0600hrs on that morning which public transport have not started yet.

The mode of transport such as taxi/Grab, staff shuttle will depend where you live and your department transport arrangement.

LimbeiIsHuat

Reaction score
If you are required to report wee hours before work normally transport will be arranged..ie your normal shift is 0700-1900 but you need to report by 0600hrs on that morning which public transport have not started yet.

The mode of transport such as taxi/Grab, staff shuttle will depend where you live and your department transport arrangement.
Got transport provided is good. anyway Sats recruitment hotline always busy? text them and no reply at all nor read my msg at all. wanna apply their apo again.

Russruss

Reaction score
I see cisco apo now got 25k bond. wonder if eligible to sgt rank or cpl below only
C payout is 25k over 4 years whereas S is 20K over 3 years. If you feel you can last that long over 4 years, C would be better for the additional 5k.

SGT rank would be accorded to local diploma and degree holders. Cpl for non-local diploma holders (meaning not any of the local Polytechnics) and below.

LimbeiIsHuat

Reaction score
C payout is 25k over 4 years whereas S is 20K over 3 years. If you feel you can last that long over 4 years, C would be better for the additional 5k.

SGT rank would be accorded to local diploma and degree holders. Cpl for non-local diploma holders (meaning not any of the local Polytechnics) and below.
shag 4 years quite xiong.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
heard work 7 to 8 days shift in a row. shag die. super high turnover.haha. under hotsun and rain also work.
MOM have cracked down several such mal practices. Used to have hold back 24 hour shifts, only 1 rest day per month etc. However some APO companies still practice 1 off day every 13 days.

As for hot sun & rain will depend on your posting. Some postings are everyday in aircon environment. So cold till you need to wear a jacket.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.