[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

VIVEKA

Reaction score
I’ve been thinking of applying for Cisco & Aetos. However, I don’t get to know much about it. Can I know which is better? How is the career progression and job prospects? Do they have scholarships like ICA/SPF?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
I’ve been thinking of applying for Cisco & Aetos. However, I don’t get to know much about it. Can I know which is better? How is the career progression and job prospects? Do they have scholarships like ICA/SPF?

C have a work study scheme

Blowpipe

Reaction score
If you join C, your rank will most likely be CPL again unless you have a diploma and accepted into direct-entry into SGT

His question is he cannot apply to C coz C recruiter inform ex-apo must leave at least 2 years before re-apply.

I cannot authentic this information coz those “comeback” Apos come back more than 2 years later. Unless you hold appointment then maybe they will take you in immediately after you resign.

Russruss

Reaction score
His question is he cannot apply to C coz C recruiter inform ex-apo must leave at least 2 years before re-apply.

I cannot authentic this information coz those “comeback” Apos come back more than 2 years later. Unless you hold appointment then maybe they will take you in immediately after you resign.

SGT promote to Inspector common bro? I am asking if I were to go in as SGT and with my qualifications, how fast I can be promoted?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Sgt need to be promoted to Ssg & above before becoming Acting Insp. The curent AIs are promoted after at least 5 years after their last rank (Ssg & above). Plan to have 1/3 of Senior Officers come from rank & file.

Russruss

Reaction score
Sgt need to be promoted to Ssg & above before becoming Acting Insp. The curent AIs are promoted after at least 5 years after their last rank (Ssg & above). Plan to have 1/3 of Senior Officers come from rank & file.

So if from Sgt to Acting Insp will take much longer than 5 years (even with my qualifications of PhD and Master degree)??

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Good to come in with very high qualification but no direct impact to your career progression.

Davisc

Reaction score
I think cause got cut off date? Since you interview late july, then slots are open for october. If earlier interview then you will be for sept intake etc.

Bro , you applied for ICA and APO too? Haha I though you waiting for ICA reply?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.